A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Logitech Gamepad F310 - Logitech: Flipkart.com at a minimum, Microsoft Wired Controller - Microsoft: Flipkart.com is best.

The logitech is Xinput compatible so you don't have to mess around with the button mappings being wrong or something like that - plus it's about the cost of the difference between the game on its own from Steam and the controller bundle.

If you insist on spending less than 500 - just buy the cheapest one with two sticks, it's all the same crap below the price of the logitech.

Logitech Gamepad F310 - Logitech: Flipkart.com at a minimum, Microsoft Wired Controller - Microsoft: Flipkart.com is best.

The logitech is Xinput compatible so you don't have to mess around with the button mappings being wrong or something like that - plus it's about the cost of the difference between the game on its own from Steam and the controller bundle.

If you insist on spending less than 500 - just buy the cheapest one with two sticks, it's all the same crap below the price of the logitech.

please mattw the most I can spend is 700 and all are looking same but it may happen some has all buttons some with wrong buttons press easily compatibility Controllers - Buy Controllers Online at Best Prices in India

The main difference is pressure sensitive triggers - all of those cheap controllers do not have them.

Pressure sensitive triggers let you finely control the speed you run at (between wickets or to the ball) as well as letting you play slightly less aggressive/defensive shots by not holding them in fully.

There's a few ebay sellers which have the Xbox 360 wired controller cheaper than flipkart.

My advice would certainly be, buy whatever now, but start saving to get a proper controller as soon as you can. The game is vastly better with the controller it is designed to use.

can you tell which brand does the controller come with game is and is it better than that cheap does it have all the pressure buttons and if it is sold open which is not done what will be its prize because my friend preorder game from got controller and game in 4500 but he have Xbox controller so I said I will sell at price tell by expert or I buy this Enter E-GPV Gamepad - Enter: Flipkart.com @MattW

Last edited:
request @BigAntStudios for create a patch that allow players to play the game with any controller or keyboard.

can you tell which brand does the controller and is it better than that cheap does it have all the pressure buttons and if it is sold open which is not done what will be its prize because my friend preorder game from got controller and game in 4500 but he have Xbox controller so I said I will sell at price tell by expert or I buy this Enter E-GPV Gamepad - Enter: Flipkart.com @MattW
I can't tell you what brand because I've never heard of or used any of them.

I personally am using this controller at the moment, feels a little bit tighter than the official 360 controller, especially the D-Pad.

The Xbox 360 wired controller really is the best one to use, regardless of cost or budget. The game was made to use it, and it works flawlessly with Windows. You are not taking a gamble by picking one up, you just know it will work perfectly for just about every game that accepts controllers, and most of the time there is zero configuration necessary. Need I say any more?

I am playing with digiflip one , cost 199INR.
And its working fine

where you buy flipkart it is written 500 and some people are reviewing that's its heavy and some button not work

It is not heavy at all. And all buttons are working fine no issue whatsoever.
I bought it last year to play fifa. At that time it was only for 199inr

request @BigAntStudios for create a patch that allow players to play the game with any controller or keyboard.

Request you go and pay for the game and controller bundle.

Users who are viewing this thread