A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

So it's a 2700 Rs. game, and a 1300 Rs. controller - with a free steelbook, disc of the game and a box! Bargain.
I have a question DBC 14 made of gold ?

its price Rs.3999 on flipkart.
So it's a 2700 Rs. game, and a 1300 Rs. controller - with a free steelbook, disc of the game and a box! Bargain.

----------

I have a question DBC 14 made of gold ?
Yes. So buy up big now and keep a hoard of DBC14 in your basement and it will be worth millions in a few years.

Ppl who would've got a pirated version of this game to save bucks would've certainly not bought a controller. So by that sense this thing curbs piracy in theory. Guess Singhb meant that.

That's a silly assumption. People can pirate games. What they cannot pirate, is controllers.

So pirates will pirate whatever they can, which excludes controllers.

Well in a way they mostly are pirating controllers - I bet Sony don't approve of the imitation of their Dualshock controller design IP.

My vibrators dont work in game lol, and yes it is ticked in game.
Game-pad is Logitech F-710.

game costs 4000 and microsoft x360 controller costs around 2000 so its 6000 total far a flawless experience for lifetime..now i'm a guy who currently don't have a job but i'm working from home...this month i'm gonna make 2000 plus i'm gonna save 2000 which i spend on sutta and beer...after two months i'm gonna buy this game because piracy is theft and small studios or big ones like ea or ubisoft made of people like us who have children to feed and retirements to plan.also i wanna see a cricket game with cheerleaders and "THE NAKED MAN" mode....and jonty roads mode and cutomized sledging mode with hindi gali..

If there was ever a reason to not pirate the game and save up, it's because you're saving for retirement...

Users who are viewing this thread