A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Xbox

Will an xbox controller for windows work?,i have a ps 4 controller but for other games i need a ps4 emulator dowloaded onto my pc.:facepalm

hello people there is one problem i cannot play with a controler as i am physically handicapped i can only play with a keyboard +mouse so is not this unfair of big ant studio as a humble request i m asking big ant to provide function of keyboard to dbc 14

u should not make fun of handicaped people in public forum
n yeah your excuse sucks

Last edited:
u should not make fun of handicaped people in public forum
n yeah your excuse sucks
im handicapped

cant a handicap ask for help in a public forum

how can i make fun of myself

i know what can i use what i cant

i cant even hold a gamepad

so keyboard is must for me

i have never raised this issue because past games have keyboard control

people wat kind of behaviour is it instead of helping he is accusing of insulting myself

i am deeply hurt

please big ant help a fan who is waiting for your game for months and find out no keyboard control so wait is wasted

Last edited:
We are very considerate of disability. We have in fact had experts in to advise us on colour blindness and the like and how to maximise accessibility of the game.

From the very first day of the game's announcement we have advised that the game would only be played with a Gamepad and would not support keyboard/mouse.

i cant even hold a gamepad

so keyboard is must for me
If it's just holding it that's the problem, I'm fairly sure Big Ant did some testing and the game would support something like this.

You couldn't play at the higher difficulties which need both footwork and direction, but not sure how that'd be possible with keyboard/mouse anyway.

We are very considerate of disability. We have in fact had experts in to advise us on colour blindness and the like and how to maximise accessibility of the game.

From the very first day of the game's announcement we have advised that the game would only be played with a Gamepad and would not support keyboard/mouse.

can u reverse analog i have ps3 i have penguin uniteds Eagle Eye Converter for getting keyboard & mouse control on ps3 but the converter only gives right analog to mouse i need to give to keyboard so if u reverse right to left analog i can play

i cant hold direction by a mouse so right analog in keyboard is must

see this link http://www.penguinunitedforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21484 i asked them
see thier reply

Last edited:
Red Gear gamepad

I have ordered this from Flipkart.
Are you sure it will work ?
As you mentioned it might not work with other games but with DB14 , it should work?

I have ordered this from Flipkart.
Are you sure it will work ?
As you mentioned it might not work with other games but with DB14 , it should work?

Like I said, it is working with academy so should work with the game

List of reportedly working controllers for DBC14 from fans?

Can anyone make a list of controllers working "Perfectly" fine for DBC14 like the Xbox controller?

well initialy i bought a very very cheap local controller it cost me 275pkr ( ~3$) it worked fine with academy.... it still works fine (i can even control power of defnce and attck the lower triggers are analoge).... only thing is it has short usb cable for which i have usb cable (55pkr):-D people need to stop worrying about controllerrrrrr

well initialy i bought a very very cheap local controller it cost me 275pkr ( ~3$) it worked fine with academy.... it still works fine (i can even control power of defnce and attck the lower triggers are analoge).... only thing is it has short usb cable for which i have usb cable (55pkr):-D people need to stop worrying about controllerrrrrr

Plz post a picture. :yes

Users who are viewing this thread