A New Manager-Manchester United (Full Team Posted)

This is not the avatar thread. Talk about my great story, please :p

now thats hot, I do feel we need to spread this love round the forum though ;) Lets get everyone else to have love avvies!

Oh wow what a story by the way! amazing!

now thats hot, I do feel we need to spread this love round the forum though ;) Lets get everyone else to have love avvies!

Oh wow what a story by the way! amazing!
Yes! Its ok to show your affection for a fellow male sports idol:)

Oh yes, amazing story this one, Umm..I love it Simon.

Well you should, really. I don't want to be big headed, but it's the best I've ever seen :p

Anyway, more updates to follow, but not now. They include, this seasons fixtures, stadium updates, transfer updates and much more.

Transfer Confirmed
[/CENTER]
After much speculation in the past week, Manchester United can now confirm that they have signed the exciting talent Daniel Alves from Sevilla.

Simon said "We have been talking to Sevilla for a long time now. Daniel is a super talent, and is just what we need after the sale of three defenders already this transfer window. We understand that Sevilla have also been in talks with Barcelona, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool but it looks like we made the best offer at the end of the day. I am very excited about Daniel becoming a member of the squad.

Alves will join the Manchester United team for a sum of ?21.7m and will be on a contract worth ?60,000 per week. The contract will last for a minimum of 4 years.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
Hmm, good signing, big transfer fee. He better deliver! Nice work Simon.

Cheers Hoops. I think he will be good, a good talent, young and top quality defender. Good replacement for Gary Neville and Wes Brown at right back.

Cheers guy. I am currently in contact with an attacking midfielder and a striker. I will have to see what happens.

nice story so far keep it going along with your ECW one mate.

Cheers Burnsy. I am going to be juggling both stories as best I can. Good luck with yours too, I like it.

thanks some good signings mate. keep a look out for some good talent you never know where you might find it.

Nice to see your not afraid of spending and ruining our debt ridden club :p oh well the glazers have already ruined it anyway, most fans don't even enjoy going anymore. Keep winning and err updating and stuff though :p

Well I am not the one running the club. I am the manager, my job is to buy and sign new players, and win trophies. I have been given a certain budget, so in the interest of the club, I am spending the money to make sure we dominate the league this year and for many years in advance.

Old-Trafford-aerial-shots_203481.jpg

News

Manchester United have announced plans to expand their Old Trafford ground significantly before the next season begins. Here's what Simon had to say.

"The South Stand is significantly smaller than the others. This is because right behind the stand is a railway line and to accomodate a second tier the stand would have to go over that railway line. Another stumbling block is the very close houses behind the South Stand. We have negotiated with the Manchester District Council and they have agreed to let us expand the stand. This will include a second tier on the South Stand, taking the stand over the railway line. Five rows of terraced housing have been purchased and will be knocked down, allowing for stand support and also improved parking facilities for the ground. The railway will stay in place and will go through the bottom of the stand in a tunnel. This is not all though. A lot of the fans come to the game via railway. We have negoitiated with the council and they have allowed us to build a railway station in the bottom of the stand, allowing people travelling via train to the game to get off and enter the stadium here. This is a great oppurtunity for the club and will make the stadium the most unique in the world, being the only stadium to have a railway line pass through it and the only stadium to include a railway station"

It is believed that the second tier will bring to capacity to 96,000 and the added second tiers onto both corners of the East Stand will bring the capacity to somewhere in the region of 105,000.

Joel Glazer said "This is great for the people and fans of Manchester United. The stadium will be the biggest in the UK, and also the biggest in Europe. This is an exciting time for my family and everyone at the club. Many will be thinking that we are just doing this to earn more money, so we are out to prove you wrong. We will lower ticket prices before the season begins, in order to allow more people to come to the football. This has been a decision we have made long ago, and have been fighting to allow the stadium to expand, and now we have achieved that aim. We have to turn away many fans every game from the ground, so now more can get in and watch their favourite club. This expansion has also added several thousand seats for away fans"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread