A New Manager-Manchester United (Full Team Posted)

big push for those starting two upfront positions now will be nice to see who battle's it out and gets that starting spot. also brings strength to the bench. I have added a predictions table to the first post of my ECW story and have edited my last post with some interesting info

Cheers mate. I will check it out. More updates coming in here later.

Thankyou, Don. I am equally as interesting in your ROH story.

[]

The following players have left Old Trafford and gone on loan to other clubs.

Dong Fangzhuo - Royal Antwerp FC
Tom Heaton – Scunthorpe United
Chris Eagles – Blackburn
Danny Simpson – Charlton Athletic
Park Ji Sung – Everton

Simon said "Dong, Tom, Chris, Danny and Park have all moved onto different clubs now. They will each be on loan for 6 months. The aim is to improve them as players and to also get them some first team football and invaluable experience in the proccess. It will be good for them and they will improve no end" [/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited:
good decision to send these lot out on loan. will give them the required experience and improve their abilites hopefully by the time they come back they will be pushing for a place on the bench maybe even first team football.

For sure. They will improve no end. The transfer season is now over. I will make a summary table.

Eagles is a legend. You better hope sending him and Park out to Prem clubs won't get you back.

Transfer Summary

In
Miguel Veloso - £26m – Sporting Lisbon
Daniel Alves- £21.7m - Sevilla
Matías Fernandez- £8.8m - Villareal
Sergio Aguero- £29m – Athletico Madrid
Dimitar Berbatov - £25m + Saha - Tottenham

Out
John O’Shea – Sunderland - £2.7m
Louis Saha – Tottenham - £7m
Mikael Silvestre – Marseille - £5.6m
Wes Brown – West Brom - £2.4m
Darren Fletcher – Newcastle - £6.6m
Gary Neville - Retired
Paul Scholes - Retired
Dong Fangzhuo – Loan - Royal Antwerp FC
Park Ji Sung – Loan - Everton
Tom Heaton – Loan - Scunthorpe United
Danny Simpson – Loan - Charlton Athletic
Chris Eagles – Loan - Blackburn​
Eagles is a legend. You better hope sending him and Park out to Prem clubs won't get you back.

I do hope, but if they do, I know they have improved, and when they come back up the Manchester they can get into the first team.

Last edited:
Manchester United Official First Team

Last edited:
Thanks Ramzz. Be sure to keep checking for updates :D

The ground now has a capacity of 106,500, making it the biggest stadium in Europe and the fourth largest stadium in the world.

Simon said "This is a crowning achievement for the club. The stadium looks fantastic. I am priveleged to be involved with such a great piece of construction. I would like to thank all the people at Barratt Developments for their hard work on totally re-building the South Stand. The stand now includes several restaurants, a hall of fame, cinema and obviously all those new seats. The railway station is now also working and I would say it's one of the nicer stations around. Friendly staff, clean and comforting atmosphere and plenty to do including cafe's and manchester united merchandise stores, make it a lovely station. I am very proud of the new stand and we can now accomodate many more fans, I think now everyone who wants to will be able to get into the game. I cannot wait for the new season, that's for sure. [/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited:
That looks a mighty strong team. Any idea what rating Piqué peaks at?

This story looks very interesting, by the way.

Thank you Shravi. No idea, i'm afraid. Be sure to check back for updates. Thanks for the support/

Users who are viewing this thread