A New Manager-Manchester United (Full Team Posted)

Cheers, Connor. Make sure you keep checking back for updates, I will the ROH story for sure.

Who says it's a three horse race. I have heard reports that Everton have invested heavily in new players and i'm sure Liverpool will be as strong as ever.

I appologise for not being clear I was talking about the up-front situation

and yes he is using his mind

Ooh :p. It will be hard, but it will make them work harder to get in the team. This will bring better results.

So you decide all of the results? Right.

Yes.

Last edited:
Manchester United vs. Reading
Official Team Sheet

Last edited:
Cheers mate. It's a strong squad. Problem is, I can't fit all the players I want into it :p. Check back tommorow, I will post the match then.

Nice, the XI sheet looks great. Well done. This story is shaping up well.

Cheers, mate. Thanks for the support. Check back tommorow, as the game will be posted up.

Manchester United vs. Reading
First Half
The Manchester United team come out to a huge ovation from the packed crowd, on a warm summers day. The pitch looks glorious, as do the players.

3-Ronaldo makes a quick run down the outside and crosses the ball, Tevez heads it over the bar.

6-Stephen Hunt intercepts the ball from Nani and hits a low, hard shot. Good save from Van Der Sar and out for a corner.

6-Oster takes the corner and Kitson gets on the end up of it, but it's saved by Van Der Sar who quickly takes a goal kick.

7-Nani get's on the end of the ball, and passes it out wide to Ronaldo. Ronaldo makes a low cross, and Tevez gets on the end of it. The ball is saved and pushed wide for a corner.

8-Giggs takes the corner, and Ferdinand heads it. GOAL!

14-Harper makes a powerful run down the wing and crosses the ball. Kitson goes for the header and misses, the ball goes out for a throw.

15-Vidic takes the throw and Giggs makes a run down the left wing. He crosses it straight to Haffnemann.

23-Nani shoots from a long way out. The balls flys just past the post.

27-Ronaldo makes a searching run, he comes inside the Reading defenders and makes a hard shot, which flys over the bar and into the crowd.

31-Free kick to Manchester United just outside the penalty area. Giggs takes and the ball flys over the wall and crashes off the bar.

37-Kitson is released with the ball past the United defense. He shoots around Van Der Sar but misses the goal by millimetres.

42-Giggs passes to Nani who shoots from 25 yards. GOAL!

44-Little fowled outside the United box. Doyle takes the free-kick and produces a good save from Van Der Sar.

Half Time
Manchester United 2 - 0 Reading

Last edited:
lol, all those signings and it's the old guys that score the goals

Very true. There will be a couple of substitutes at half time. I am thinking of bringing Berbatov on and also Hargreaves.

Users who are viewing this thread