A New Manager-Manchester United (Full Team Posted)

Good story so far... But using OMG at the end of the first post? Failed attempt at humour tbh?

It wasn't attempted humour at all. It was just being realistic of what someone would think if they were asked to be the Manu manager.

great update there. There'll be hell to pay with the owners of those houses. I see riots outside the ground coming

I think you might be right, but after all they are council houses, so the council can do whatever they want with them. It will give a huge economic boost to the city, but these people don;t think about that before they start rioting. I'm sure they will be re-homed somewhere else.

Transfer News

In the latest news to come from Old Trafford, Mickael Silvestre has parted ways with the club. He has signed for Marseille, for a reported sum of ?5.6m. Silvestre is the fourth defender to move from Manchester United this term but they have invested heavily in new players and the squad is looking in better shape than it has done for many, many years.

In another transfer swoop, Manchester United have signed the young and talented Argentine Sergio Aguero from Athletico Madrid. The players was snatched from under the noses of Arsenal, Chelsea and AC Milan and has cost United a reported ?29m.

Simon Dukes said "Sergio is supremely talented and I am very exciting he will now be playing for Manchester United. I understand we have snatched him from the grasp of several other big clubs, but they just haven't offered the money that we have. Our inital offer of ?25m was turned down, so we upped it to ?29m and our offer was accepted"

Aguero is the fourth high profile player to move to Manchester United this term.​

Fixtures
ManUtd.Com can bring you the official fixtures for Manchester United this season.

12 Aug, 16:00 Manchester United v Reading
Premier League

15 Aug, 19:45 Portsmouth v Manchester United
Premier League

19 Aug, 13:30 Manchester City v Manchester United
Premier League

26 Aug, 16:00 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
Premier League

September

1 Sep, 17:15 Manchester United v Sunderland
Premier League

15 Sep, 12:00 Everton v Manchester United
Premier League

19 Sep, 19:45 Sporting v Manchester United
Champions League

23 Sep, 16:00 Manchester United v Chelsea
Premier League

26 Sep, 20:00 Manchester United v Coventry City
Carling Cup

29 Sep, 17:15 Birmingham City v Manchester United
Premier League

October
2 Oct, 19:45 Manchester United v Roma
Champions League

6 Oct, 12:45 Manchester United v Wigan Athletic
Premier League

20 Oct, 17:15 Aston Villa v Manchester United
Premier League

23 Oct, 19:45 Dynamo Kiev v Manchester United
Champions League

27 Oct, 15:00 Manchester United v Middlesbrough
Premier League

November
3 Nov, 12:45 Arsenal v Manchester United
Premier League

7 Nov, 19:45 Manchester United v Dynamo Kiev
Champions League

11 Nov, 15:00 Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers
Premier League

24 Nov, 15:00 Bolton Wanderers v Manchester United
Premier League

27 Nov, 19:45 Manchester United v Sporting
Champions League

December
3 Dec, 20:00 Manchester United v Fulham
Premier League

8 Dec, 15:00 Manchester United v Derby County
Premier League

12 Dec, 19:45 Roma v Manchester United
Champions League

16 Dec, 13:30 Liverpool v Manchester United
Premier League

23 Dec, 12:00 Manchester United v Everton
Premier League

26 Dec, 15:00 Sunderland v Manchester United
Premier League

29 Dec, 15:00 West Ham v Manchester United
Premier League

January
1 Jan, 15:00 Manchester United v Birmingham City
Premier League

5 Jan, 17:15 Aston Villa v Manchester United
FA Cup

12 Jan, 17:15 Manchester United v Newcastle United
Premier League

19 Jan, 15:00 Reading v Manchester United
Premier League

27 Jan, 14:00 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
FA Cup

30 Jan, 20:00 Manchester United v Portsmouth
Premier League

February
2 Feb, 15:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United
Premier League

10 Feb, 13:30 Manchester United v Manchester City
Premier League

16 Feb, 15:00 Manchester United v Arsenal
FA Cup

20 Feb, 19:45 Lyon v Manchester United
Champions League

23 Feb, 17:15 Newcastle United v Manchester United
Premier League

March
1 Mar, 15:00 Fulham v Manchester United
Premier League

4 Mar, 19:45 Manchester United v Lyon
Champions League

8 Mar, 15:00 Manchester United v Bolton Wanderers
Premier League

15 Mar, 15:00 Derby County v Manchester United
Premier League

22 Mar, 15:00 Manchester United v Liverpool
Premier League

29 Mar, 15:00 Manchester United v Aston Villa
Premier League

April
5 Apr, 15:00 Middlesbrough v Manchester United
Premier League

12 Apr, 15:00 Manchester United v Arsenal
Premier League

19 Apr, 15:00 Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United
Premier League

26 Apr, 15:00 Chelsea v Manchester United
Premier League

May
3 May, 15:00 Manchester United v West Ham
Premier League

11 May, 15:00 Wigan Athletic v Manchester United
Premier League​

Last edited:
I have sold some players. Although that hasn't raised very much the owners have given me a large budget. Afterall we did make ?60m profit this year, and the owners are always injecting extra money into the club. With the extra stadium expansion too, there will be money, i'm sure, so that will also go towards transfers.

Bitch. Making Old Trafford bigger. Nice realism though, with the railway and houses behind. St. James' Park has that sort of problem. Nice one mate :)

Cheers, Stu. Old Trafford is the best ground in the world now. The first ground with a railway line and station inside :D

Yeh, i saw that on the pictures of S.T James. Half is massive, the other half is tiny in comparison :p

a good signing but he's gunna have to work hard to get into the strike team with Roney and Tevez's patrnership going. can't beleve Slivestre's gone. means you got rid of an entire defensive team. good work though.

I am planning on using him just behind the front 2, as a more attacking midfielder to be honest. He will fit well there.

good. hopefully he will play there well and fit in his new role at Man U cant wait for oppening game.

Shock Signing

Manchester United have signed their second big star in the space of a week. They have now signed Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham. The player is the fifth high profile signing to move to Old Trafford this summer, and will join the team with immediate affect.

On the other hand, Louis Saha is leaving Old Trafford. He is part of the deal that brought Berbatov to Old Trafford and will be leaving for Tottenham. The total deal cost Manchester United ?25m and they also lost Saha as part of that deal.

Simon said "Louis has been an integral part of the squad here at Old Trafford for some time now. Things always change and people must move on, but it's sad to lose him as he's been great in his time here. I wish him all the luck in the future. Dimitar has joined us, and this is very exciting for me. He has shown his class for Tottenham and I am really excited about him becoming part of the team here"​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread