AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

error loading big editor

mate, i am facing an issue with the big editor.

Its giving me an error while loading the big file

Attached is the screenshot for the same.

Kindly help

Thanks

Attachments

• issue.JPG
    issue.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 79
im new here i dunno how to patch text pack files:help

wheneever i open textpack files from this editor lt is showing microsoft error

What exactly are you trying to import? Could you provide the path of the file?

i get an error as soon as i open the big editor... guess it tries to locate the big file but is unable to load it...

i got this error while manually trying to upload the BIG file...

What exactly are you trying to import? Could you provide the path of the file?

How to replace dds files...
the tutorial is of textpack not dds.
plz reply

get an error as soon as i open the big editor... guess it tries to locate the big file but is unable to load it...
i got this error while manually trying to upload the BIG file...
The screenshot says that the error occurs while importing. Are you sure you specified the correct path to the file. The error message says that the path you have specified has invalid characters.

Kindly help

Thanks

WHY is utorrent open, I am guessing you pirated the game?
That could be the problem???

WHY is utorrent open, I am guessing you pirated the game?
That could be the problem???

What planet are you from. He had utorrent opne doesn't mean that he has a pirated copy. utorrent is a peer to peer sharing client. It is used to share the open source data and stuff. I know a lot of people abuses it to download illegal games but you have absolutely no right to accuse someone without any flipping proof. Next you would say Abhi is one of the coder from Reloaded group just because he can edit the game file which none of use could. So think :doh think a little before you type.

Adios!

P.S: Nothing personal mate, it is just that i cant see anyone getting pawned :nowayor accused of something without a proof.:spy

What planet are you from. He had utorrent opne doesn't mean that he has a pirated copy. utorrent is a peer to peer sharing client. It is used to share the open source data and stuff. I know a lot of people abuses it to download illegal games but you have absolutely no right to accuse someone without any flipping proof. Next you would say Abhi is one of the coder from Reloaded group just because he can edit the game file which none of use could. So think :doh think a little before you type.

Adios!

P.S: Nothing personal mate, it is just that i cant see anyone getting pawned :nowayor accused of something without a proof.:spy

Just jumped to a conclusion because usually utorrent is used for illegall downloads, you can get legal direct downloads of the companies website

Kindly help

Thanks

[OFF TOPIC]
I find it funny to see Apple logo next to IE icon :p

Thanks mate... Yes, utorrent is opened and I am downloading a bollywood movie... nothing much out of that...

chavanak, as far as apple icon is concerned... its nothing much but just a theme running with tune up utilities... the theme is called "Panther on Win XP"...

Nothing personal but I hope that clears out all the issues with Piracy :p

I understand the pirated games are not supported on the forum...

Anyways... coming back to the point... the issue still persists and the solution is still not reached :doh ... the path specified is C:/Progam Files/Codemasters/Ashes Cricket 09... The installer automatically picked up the path...

Adios!

Last edited:
Any idea of a next release date AbBh
If not don't worry

I'm aiming to finish it by the weekend, but don't count on it as I'm very busy.

Anyways... coming back to the point... the issue still persists and the solution is still not reached ... the path specified is C:/Progam Files/Codemasters/Ashes Cricket 09... The installer automatically picked up the path...
The screenshot indicates the error occurs when importing a file. The error occurs when the path you have entered is invalid. If the path is automatically picked up you shouldn't get that error.
What error message do you get when opening the editor?

You can try reinstalling the game, if nothing works out.

Last edited:
Hi I've tried to use this, not sure if this is a common problem but the program stops responding when i try to replace a texture pack it says importing on the bottom left but then it stops responding, any ideas how to fix this?

thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread