AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Hi AbBh, this has probably been asked many times but do you know where the ai field settings are located? The default ones are my one big bugbear with the game. I'd love to have a tinker with them.
I think they are in global.db file. I haven't tried editing them yet.

REALLY?? I only see the Asics one's and they are not in game

Also: any idea of next release? It would be great
I just searched for shoe and something from the global.texpack file came up so I assumed shoes might be in there. I didn't test it.
Please don't ask for release dates because I'll fail to deliver on them. As I've said earlier I'm very busy and I'm finding it hard to set aside a few days to complete this.

Just my two cents, once your exams are complete, please try to work on gameplay patch. Graphical changes can only take us so long but the gameplay is the major criteria. If you can do something with the exe (similar to cric07), it would be great. I wish I can see more swing in the game
Exams got over a month ago. I'm busy with work, but I have plans for a gameplay patch.

There are a lot of left over files from the previous game in Ashes 09. Some of that is in commentary too. You wont believe WTF just happened. I was playing a test against pakistan and when a new bowler came, commentator announce " Danish Kaneria has come on to bowl" ..... Does this mean there are all the files relating to players name in the game but never incorporated in the code?

Yeah there are commentary files with player names. I've heard "Zaheer Khan to bowl" when playing sound files. I think they were intended to be used for the world cup mode in the previous version of the game.

Yeah there are commentary files with player names. I've heard "Zaheer Khan to bowl" when playing sound files. I think they were intended to be used for the world cup mode in the previous version of the game.

I feel that I've heard them sometimes in the game as well.
Not sure though. :facepalm

Is it possible to somehow assign them to players?? It would be a nice touch;)

i downloaded thisa but when i go to open it, i need to open it using soemthing else which i dont know what it is so any help please and is there an editor which has the afghanistan cricket team on?

guys i hav asked a million times already....how to change team names?

guys i hav asked a million times already....how to change team names?

Wish you had searched the forum at least once :(
Still just follow the link posted above and you are good to go

oh!! i thought it changed only player names
i will check it out today itself

sohamhzr added 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

i checked it ...it does not change team names its only player names that getd changed

You can't change team names yet, I am 90% of the way there, but only got the game to work once otherwise it crashed when team names were changed

i think the name near the "me team" is the right name to change

Yeah there are commentary files with player names. I've heard "Zaheer Khan to bowl".

If you use player set 1, you will hear the comentaters say thing such as that.

In looking through the files with the Big Editor I've noticed stadium files for Dhaka, yet I can't see the stadium ingame. I'm using the 'all stadiums unlocked' file available in this forum.
Are these files for Dhaka just spare, left over from previous versions?

Users who are viewing this thread