AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Why did they cut most of the game?
Well I think that they lost the ICC licence part way through development, you also see unlicensed Australia/England logos in the game (which look terrible), like how the previous editions were only licensed in the World Cup mode. So part of it was just that they didn't have the licences to include the modes and part of it was just not having the time to include some features.

Most of what was missed in AC09 made it in to IC2010.

Hey Abbh, noticed a minor bug, when you cancel a file export you get an unhandled exception dialog, the program keeps working so it isn't a problem.

Something else I wonder about is the handling of XML and CSV files. Currently it pops open an editor with it all in a temporary file, but there is no way to import/export them. Is there any chance that could be added?

Hey Abbh, noticed a minor bug, when you cancel a file export you get an unhandled exception dialog, the program keeps working so it isn't a problem.
Found the source and fixed. It was the result of a more serious bug where you couldn't save to a path that was shorter in length than the file extension. Thanks for reporting.

Something else I wonder about is the handling of XML and CSV files. Currently it pops open an editor with it all in a temporary file, but there is no way to import/export them. Is there any chance that could be added?
I forgot to implement this. :doh Files that are not natively supported by the editor cannot be imported/exported in this version.

Will fix these issues and others and release a new version soon.

The cut parts of the game..... can we put them back in the game? Like the 2007 World Cup? The data must be somewhere.

Yeah, I was actually thinking the same. Would be great as we'll have some new tournament options plus the fake teams.

The cut parts of the game..... can we put them back in the game? Like the 2007 World Cup? The data must be somewhere.

Yeah, I was actually thinking the same. Would be great as we'll have some new tournament options plus the fake teams.

Actually if you see the temprorary.xml you will find the whole tournament structure including the warm-up matches

A Question
how many faces are accesible by the big editor?

i read from the player editor's readme
There are 173 unlicensed faces in the game (60 black, 60 asian and 53 white) and 51 licensed ones (23 Australian, 23 English and 5 umpires)
if thats right then all the 10 major team's playing 11 could be assigned unique faces(10 X 11 = 110) and then 6 extra players could also have unique face(110 + 6 X 10 =170) :eek:

hey in abbh editor he has provided with 60 faces
there are only 60 original faces in the game
rest are made by changing hairstyle

btw how were you banned

119 faces are accessible using the editor. I don't know if there are more faces in the game. I'll check it out when I can.

you have not added some unlicensed white faces

sachin_phoenix added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

hey abbh where is your late pitch point patch

Users who are viewing this thread