AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

BUG : first time i opened global.texpack it opened i clicked a texture inside it gave a error "Bad Allocation" from now on it gives this error even on opening global .texpack

Sexcellent work dude , the big file has many interesting things , like kits for associate nations like Netherlands, Canada, Bermuda etc. Maybe they wanted to release these in the game as well. Who knows they may even be usable in future.

Sexeellent, LOL...

By the wy there are even WC kits....Dont know why the arent in the game

dipakvaio added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

*way

Some problems I face:
*Some model files are not opening
*Can you give me the location of bats?
*When I try to open global.texpack.it gives error and automatically stops.

BUG : first time i opened global.texpack it opened i clicked a texture inside it gave a error "Bad Allocation" from now on it gives this error even on opening global .texpack
Did you import any textures to global.texpack with the previous version of the editor? The previous version did not support editing that file and if you did it would have corrupted the file. If not, then post your global.texpack file

Some models are not supported still which AbBh posted somewhere here. Bats are in the kits section, shared I think. Did you by any chance replace some texpack file?

Did you import any textures to global.texpack with the previous version of the editor? The previous version did not support editing that file and if you did it would have corrupted the file. If not, then post your global.texpack file

here it is
yes i edited the file but only one time which was supported(i guess) also my game runs fine

Attachments

• global.rar
    9.6 MB · Views: 20
I mean did you replace any file in that global.texpack. If yes, then with which file?

Users who are viewing this thread