AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

here it is
yes i edited the file but only one time which was supported(i guess) also my game runs fine
Thanks for posting the file. I'll have a look at it. I think the issue is most likely related to editing the texpack with the older version of the editor.

I managed to crack the format of 3D geometry stored in the model files. At least the face model files.

Jimmy Anderson's face model
anderson.png

I'm researching on 3d model file formats so that I can convert the model data into a popularly used 3d file format that can be edited.

Arent Andersons eyes a bit loopy

Last edited:
This man is exceptional. Great going mate. I hope you could do something about the things I told you in VM in your leisure. That would make this game as good as any.

Arent his eyes a bit loopy
I just mapped the texture to the texture co-ordinates and thats how they were. I think they use some facial animation middleware to animate the eyes and mouth.

AMAZING break-through and with this pace I'm pretty sure many more are round the corner.

Keep up the good work man! Much appreciated. :yes

I just mapped the texture to the texture co-ordinates and thats how they were. I think they use some facial animation middleware to animate the eyes and mouth.
Or it is just the developer's impression of the British people.

Is it me only or anyone else also managed to corrupt their async.big file while replacing a kits texture by replacing texpack file? :(

I used the latest version of the big editor

AbBh has clearly said this version doesn't support the files from previous versions. So, stop doing that.

Didn't know that. Pardon me Mr. Know-It-All

Extracted 2 more models

attachment.php

attachment.php

They've all got the same funny eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread