AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

but the search funtion is not working and the location is not visually seen
a search for stup also does not give the required result
Search only searches within the big archive but not the archives within the big archive. You don't get any results because you can't search for files stored in gdata.wad. Searching within the wad, texpack, etc archives would require decompressing each archive and that would take quite a bit of time and disk space.

^^^I can see bats clearly without searching. Maybe your archive is corrupted. And there's only one stump file which is in global.texpack.

Last edited:
Search only searches within the big archive but not the archives within the big archive. You don't get any results because you can't search for files stored in gdata.wad. Searching within the wad, texpack, etc archives would require decompressing each archive and that would take quite a bit of time and disk space.

can it be added(optional in the final version) ?

also another feature request can you allow bookmarking a texture or archive so evertime we can just click on book mark and reach it in final version

also there is no visible shared directory in kits it can only be accessed through address bar

Hey AbBh, is there any chance of adding batch output/input of files? Basically just for the dds ones where I'm changing a lot of images in a dwa file at once - so I could just export them all with their numbers as PNGs and then bring the PNG back to the corresponding number.

Thanks again for the updated release.

Yeah, I was going to, thats why I enabled selecting multiple objects at once, but it needed some restructuring so I didn't include it in the current version. It is definitely going to be in the final version.

can it be added(optional in the final version) ?
also another feature request can you allow bookmarking a texture or archive so evertime we can just click on book mark and reach it in final version
Yeah, I might add that.

@ AbBh I have a request hope you can working on it. Could you create any software like oedit for AC09.

@ AbBh I have a request hope you can working on it. Could you create any software like oedit for AC09.
A 3d model editor like oedit? Sorry, I don't have time to make something like that. I might add support to the editor to export model files to a format supported by some 3d modeling software, if I get the time to do it.

^ yeah even that would be great.

send2yaari added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

i guess don't need an editor but more like a previewer.

A 3d model editor like oedit? Sorry, I don't have time to make something like that. I might add support to the editor to export model files to a format supported by some 3d modeling software, if I get the time to do it.

make a plugin in blender it will be the best as blender is free:hpraise

BUG- Whenever I import anything with the previews on like I'm viewing file x and I want to replace it with file y the editor gets stuck at importing and when I'm not viewing and importing there are no problems.

EDIT- Sorry it was just taking a lot of time thats why I thought it got stuck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread