AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Are you saying that there is a search feature in this editor & i didnt know about it !!! If there is one ,please lemme know. Im on Windows 7 as well .

Yeah, I updated the editor about 14 hours ago with the search feature. Should have updated the first post.:doh

Abbh when i try to add a bat, in the game it flash pink and green. how do i fix it

Matt105 added 13 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Please i need to know how to successfully import a bat

You are probably using the wrong compression. I think bats should be saved using DXT1 ARGB.

Dude, what settings should i use for Kit Numbers at the back of the jersey ?

BTW i just went through the entire contents of the editor & several things haven't been labeled as of yet. For Example, the Helmet for Sri Lanka ODI, Batting Pads for West Indies ODI & the Entire Pakistan ODI graphics are missing or not yet labeled.

I am yet to look for T20 & test cricket resources.

DXT3 ARGB 8 bpp | explicit alpha works for numbers.

Every team might have some missing kit. I never really checked. I'll add them in the next release.

Dude i when import the bat, all i did is change the color of the grip , the bat is very shiny
What can i do
I did not change the S map

I change the color of grip of the ignite, and when put it into the game, it is very shiny, i did not change the specular map

So can this be used for the PS3 version also?

I change the color of grip of the ignite, and when put it into the game, it is very shiny, i did not change the specular map
Not sure what is wrong but I doubt I can help. Better ask someone who has tried importing bats.

So can this be used for the PS3 version also?

Does the PS3 version let you install the game on its hard disk? The current version of the editor won't work but if the PS3 version allows you to install the game on to a hard disk then it might work in the future. I'm pretty sure the archive formats are similar on all three platforms.

Last edited:
AbBh.... is it possible to edit the gameplay settings with your editor?

hey Ab...do you know the method to extract .cpd archive ?
according to me it might contain stadium ads because there are no adboards in the .texpack archive

Great tool, needs a few features, but beggars can't be choosers. I can't see the search feature your talking about though:crying but it still is great. btw i run xp

Search doesn't work on XP. There are a few compatibility issues with XP.
Features will be added as and when I get time. This is only a pre-alpha version. Released it publicly because I don't have a team of testers.

Users who are viewing this thread