AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

Big editor crashes

I use Windows XP sp2 and big editor stop responding when i try to replace bats dds file plz help me

Sound has been supported since the first version of this editor. It lets you play in-game sounds and replace them with mp3 files.

This editor exposes the file system of the game. You have AI, sound, textures, models, menus, etc in there. Until now people have only modified textures(kits, bats) because they are stored in a familiar format supported by image editors. The AI file is extractable and replaceable using the editor, but the data is stored in a proprietary format. As far as I know, no one has tried to make an editor for it. I've been meaning to make an editor for a long time but couldn't find the time for it. I've made some progress but don't have enough data to make an editor, yet.

I'm sure you'll get there eventually - your work is much appreciated. :) Regarding sound, are there any decent sound patches out yet?

There are a few patches that change ingame music but nothing else.

My norton internet security is showing it as security risk and removing it.Does anyone else facing this issue

Big Editor not working

Issue with Big Editor

Just like any ashes freak I want to customize it, but when I use Big editor,It wont work at all.
Dont know what to do.

My problem is described in screenshots below

viza8.jpg

33abiqf.jpg

28tdr4h.jpg

mi0285.jpg

2j2ub1z.jpg

PLZ help me with this.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 13
reinstall the game in the c drive or i think u are opening two big editors at the same time check in processes in the task manager if two big editors are running
ttry the first fix

Did the Big editor show the select a file box when you ran it? Was the game running when you ran the editor?

hey abh
i dont know where to install the editor im not able to get the list that u get in screenshots

abeshaksindhi added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

hey ahbh im having the same problem as the guy below with screenshots what to do??

1) You can install the game anywhere & editor anywhere. For example, I have the game in my G drive and editor in E drive. It doesn't make difference as long as you choose the .big file correctly from games' path. ( Initially I installed in C drive but I moved to G drive later.. To be specific, I never installed the game in Win 7 but it works still with the contents in my hard drive & disc in my disc drive )

2) I think it's better to run either the game or editor at a time. I am not sure like Abhinav, but I somehow feel that they( game ) acquire a lock over the files they ( game ) access?

1) You can install the game anywhere & editor anywhere. For example, I have the game in my G drive and editor in E drive. It doesn't make difference as long as you choose the .big file correctly from games' path. ( Initially I installed in C drive but I moved to G drive later.. To be specific, I never installed the game in Win 7 but it works still with the contents in my hard drive & disc in my disc drive )

2) I think it's better to run either the game or editor at a time. I am not sure like Abhinav, but I somehow feel that they( game ) acquire a lock over the files they ( game ) access?
Yeah, I feel the same TBH.

Cause when we try to move a music file, which is running, we can't move it.
So, similar may be the case with files in AC09.:yes

my game is installed in G drive and big editor in F and I run one at a time....
Do I install both in C ?:help

Can someone please let me know why my norton security says sonar detected security risk and removing big editor.Did any one else face this issue.can i restore it and add it to safe list or is there any virus now with the download

Users who are viewing this thread