AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

I downloaded the BIG Editor. It is building the directory structure for a long time. After that, when I am replacing any textures, it says IMPORTING DATA PLEASE WAIT, and stops responding. What to do?:facepalm

I have asked the question many times, but no one replies to my post! :mad:(

i happens for me too but the editor will start working after it replaces the textures.

Are you running the game while attempting to run the editor?

hey please can anyone help me when i open big editor it says file corrupted

You have probably made some mistake while replacing. Replace the ayncw32big file from your disk to your installed folder.

I hav a problem here.......:( i tried to replace the indian ODI files.....i replaced the headwear with the downloaded one....nd i get a error msg sayin that the file is corrupted :( Would really appreciate aome help.....

Quote:
You have probably made some mistake while replacing. Replace the ayncw32big file from your disk to your installed folder.

Yeah i've done that.....i'm using AC BIg editor 1.0.....but when i try replace i get tht error msg.....

plz tell me how 2 replace using AC BIG editor 1.0 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

help me plz... when i am trying to launch the big editor its giving me this error
failed to open/create file :123

i have this big editor
41258426.jpg

but in tutorials they use this one so from where can i find this one and whats the difference
20593730.jpg

whenever i load it says unable to create file 3. ihave windows

Users who are viewing this thread