AC09 file formats

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know much about file structures but I found another way of extracting sound files. Actually, I saw the hex of .w32.big file and I saw some hex values starting from 46 53 42 34. I searched at got that these are the signatures of FSB(4) from Firelight Technology. The FSB files can be extracted first from the big archive using loops as file stream and then extracting wav from FSB using the library.

I haven't yet implemented due to lack of time but this may be helpful for someone who is willing to make another sound extractor.

I also saw some same hex values and I guess those are compressed textures. Not sure!

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
ashes LAN

Hi

Could u add like a LAN option ? or change the Online options so it dont go to the online server ?

IDEA: PC users only - use Beta patches & join threw VPN ? like change the ashes IP address online to a VPN server address then we could use Beta Patches :banana2 also Pirates couldnt join - its funny how the server is full of pirates & ppl have ago at VPN because of this problem but this is opposite lol would keep them away until someone made a beta exe but i dont think it would happen.

is there a cool editor for ashes I might have ago if there is

cheers

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Hi

Could u add like a LAN option ? or change the Online options so it dont go to the online server ?

IDEA: PC users only - use Beta patches & join threw VPN ? like change the ashes IP address online to a VPN server address then we could use Beta Patches :banana2 also Pirates couldnt join - its funny how the server is full of pirates & ppl have ago at VPN because of this problem but this is opposite lol would keep them away until someone made a beta exe but i dont think it would happen.

is there a cool editor for ashes I might have ago if there is

cheers

I dunno if this is gonna get done , but if it does im gonna be back at playing ashes cricket

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
I cant find the ashes server IP address anywhere in the ashes DIR or in my doc/mygames, does anyone know where to find it ? If transmission change the address to there beta server, cant we do the same ?

cheers

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
It should be possible to find the server it connects to and change the address, but the data transferred could be encrypted.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, it should soon be possible to import textures. I've figured out the file formats and compression. I'm busy till Wednesday, will work on it after that.

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
It should be possible to find the server it connects to and change the address, but the data transferred could be encrypted.

YES I think it could be & the userstats bugger it up :) would need to make a server some how BUT to much work & still might not work

just gotta hope for a patch

btw: does anyone know how to change the server IP address or where is it located in the DIR ?

cheers

coolz_hari

International Coach
Yeah, it should soon be possible to import textures. I've figured out the file formats and compression. I'm busy till Wednesday, will work on it after that.

well...i am happy that you are still working hard though you are busy. we are anxiously waiting for your Editor
Thank you:clap

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well can anybody tell me how far you have gone to make a editor of texture.I am eagerly waiting for it.

guna24

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this game is going to be dead if there is no texture editor. AbBh we are waiting for extractor. please let us know how much time to take for release

Last edited:

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I'd like to release it asap but this is not my full time job. Its taking time because I've got exams to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread