AC09 file formats

lol don't worry about the sound, i'll get some perfect sounds for the stumps. Anyways, has anyone knocked off the stumps yet? i hate that there are no flying stumps in the game. Is there any way someone can add it in?

I doubt it - I don't think we can add any new animations, but it'll definitely be on my list for the next game. It's like scoring a goal without the net bulging properly (hello Fifa 10 PC), there's little satisfaction to it.

is there no one to give a tutorial for editing kits and other stuff???

I've started working on bat hit sounds already, and will get to stumps, etc. soon as we now have been informed we can change it.

@AbBh: are you having to make sure the file lengths are exactly the same when importing?

Can any one give me a download link for the software that Abbh is using....ie...w32 big file editor...smthing like that. I have already googled it and found nothing.

Last edited:
Can any one give me a download link for the software that Abbh is using....ie...w32 big file editor...smthing like that. I have already googled it and found nothing.
I'm not using that software. I'm making it.

@AbBh: are you having to make sure the file lengths are exactly the same when importing?
No, changing sound length or even names is possible.

27457d1244675809-ok-wheres-facepalm-emoticon-double-facepalm.jpg

Here are a couple of links for you. Should find it here somewhere:

www.Ihavebeenhadbutdontknowit.com

www.gullible.org

www.redherringutd.govt.uk

By the way I have received notification that you have won 50 million Swiss Francs. Please PM me 10.000 dollars and I will make sure it is forwarded to you!:)

I've started working on bat hit sounds already, and will get to stumps, etc. soon as we now have been informed we can change it.

Good news.

I think that one or two of them are ok though, some of the defensive bat sounds are perfect, as are one or two of the strike sounds. Annoyingly, it doesn't seem that there's a given sound for how the ball is hit in different ways, otherwise it'd be really easy to assign a 'sweet strike' sound, for example.

About the crowds, it all seems to be muzzed into one, but maybe those 'snippets' of conversation:

'No, but I know...'

'He's really good to watch'

Oh, and get rid of that annoying woman who keeps laughing!!

They could be replaced with chants relevant to the home team (with any luck, those sounds are unique to English stadiums, so can be replaced with English chants. No good if they happen all round the world, of course).

Also, if the 'that's gone' sound triggered when a ball was about to hit the boundary, it could be replaced with a nice round of applause, but it seems to happen at random times during the shot.

The sound of the ball bouncing needs to be turned down considerably, or get rid of it altogether, the sound of the bat tapping needs turning up (it's there, you can just about hear it), the appeals need to be far louder of course (lose 'howsieee') and for the bowler's delivery stride (that 'whoosh sound'), the sound made when a batsman dives would work, I reckon. Last, but by no means least, the sound of the stumps being hit - it's just a shame we can't do anything about their woeful animation.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Here are a couple of links for you. Should find it here somewhere:

www.Ihavebeenhadbutdontknowit.com

www.gullible.org

www.redherringutd.govt.uk

By the way I have received notification that you have won 50 million Swiss Francs. Please PM me 10.000 dollars and I will make sure it is forwarded to you!:)

Ha ha! You sure you're not a comedy actor or stand up comedian, mate? :D :laugh :laugh

We are waiting for Abbh to release the importer/exporter.

Users who are viewing this thread