AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

Bro maximum of the online games I play are legit because my cuz abroad bought them and email me the CD-key
And regarding AC09 I swear if it was available in my area for 500rs I would have bought that (still if it become available in that price I will be getting it as 500rs is equal to my 3 days allowance).

It means nothing to me whether you're playing a legit version or a pirated version of AC 09 . Also i have nothing to do with the CD keys that your cousin sends to you or the games collection that you have.

You made a personal statement & I replied in a personal manner. As for the game , 500 Indian Rupees = 6 days allowance for you ( not 3 ) & trust me its nothing for most of the Indians on this forum.

BTW , get the game from eBay, Steam or Gamesplanet ( It should cost you as much as the console version of the game any where in the world ) ...... Be a good guy & support the developer. I dislike pirates because, I'm learning animation myself & we realize that quality titles can be released only if Piracy is rooted out :)

Last edited:
More on the freezing problem I am experiencing.

I have turned shadow down to low and switched off special effects but am still getting the freeze.

I have played the first innings (both bowling and batting) of the first test and the freeze only happened to me when player is bowling and the AI is batting. Game was fine when I was batting and the AI was bowling - no freezing problem there.

The game hung on me six times over the course of bowling 77.3 overs. First three times were when the ball was approaching the boundary for a four - twice with Broad the bowler and once with Anderson.

Next time was when the ball had been hit in the air off Swann. Then again when Swann was just reaching the crease to release a bowl.

The last time - which was most annoying - was with Collingwood bowling, just as I made the catch and the fielder hit the ground with the ball safely in his hands (this really hosed me off, as previously I must have dropped about 20 catches !!)

FYI - I am playing the first test on normal level, player as England, AI as Australia. I am also using a custom field.

Please Transmission, can you have a look at this for the finalised patch, or suggest a way around it, because otherwise, I am delighted with the whole experience of
of playing the patched game.

Thanks,

D

It means nothing to me whether you're playing a legit version or a pirated version of AC 09 . Also i have nothing to do with the CD keys that your cousin sends to you or the games collection that you have.

You made a personal statement & I replied in a personal manner. As for the game , 500 Indian Rupees = 6 days allowance for you ( not 3 ) & trust me its nothing for most of the Indians on this forum.

BTW , get the game from eBay, Steam or Gamesplanet ( It should cost you as much as the console version of the game any where in the world ) ...... Be a good guy & support the developer. I dislike pirates because, I'm learning animation myself & we realize that quality titles can be released only if Piracy is rooted out :)

I am a bit hesitant regarding purchasing online wish I had some friend in India who could send me the copy :( (Also I am not willing to spend more than 600/700 Pak rupees for this game) Codies do you have any plan to release the game in Pak????

I am a bit hesitant regarding purchasing online wish I had some friend in India who could send me the copy :( (Also I am not willing to spend more than 600/700 Pak rupees for this game) Codies do you have any plan to release the game in Pak????

Look for a second hand version of game on eBay.in. But im afraid that Shipping itself will run into Rs 500 ( PAK ) .

If anyone wants to sell the retail version to me in Pakistan, then kindly contact me..i'm willing to pay upto Rs.1000 for that.

im trying to install the patch but it says that "patch not compatible with intalled verision"

:crying

IMHO, if you cant afford it then don't play!! Cannot afford != I will pirate !!!
I am not point at you, please don't get me wrong this is just a general statement

No 'sarcasm' from 'sarkazm'

Captain OZ

No sarcasm, nor irony nor poetic justice. Just simply saying thanks for answered questions.:laugh

Stevie, with your low totals the AI have been getting. Well reasonably low. What sort of fields you using?

Here's what I was doing:

I'm a little concerned the AI keeps getting out for fairly low totals now my bowling is more accurate. They play securely enough for a little while and then just get out. Maybe custom fields (and changing the delivery from the original choice) had something to do with it in the first innings. However, in the second innings I stuck to the field placings that come with the game. For the first four or five wickets I changed the delivery type a fair bit, but for the remaining wickets (when I remembered...) I didn't change the type of delivery whilst running in.

When I stopped using custom fields I generally used attacking 1 or 2, then balanced 1. I think that's how it was anyway! I'll get the opportunity to test it again fairly soon seeing as I've collapsed a bit in the third test.

When I stopped using custom fields I generally used attacking 1 or 2, then balanced 1. I think that's how it was anyway! I'll get the opportunity to test it again fairly soon seeing as I've collapsed a bit in the third test.

I always found that if i used attacking 5 it was, with the cover area open. They normally got around 350. As they played sensibly then played the odd cracking drive!

anythin close in on the offside seems to stuff them!

Users who are viewing this thread