AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

has the power of advance shots reduced and is the fast bowlers now easier to play?

also will it allow chance of creating a tournament earlier when the real patch comes?

hmmmm, as far as advance shots, i have not tried it yet, the fast bowlers seem easier to play, (see my previous post)

I very much doubt that the main game features will be changed, regarding the creation of tourney's etc.

we need odi series, harder batting, change of weathering and a few little notches that will take no time atall. There were things in the beta that would have taken longer so its not a big deal and i believe if the people at transmission and codies wanted more and more sucess with this game surely they would add these in as the beta is there for the feeback so these edits can be made to the final patch. Cause with the beta patch it seems they have done such a great job so far and thanks for the effort.

we need odi series, harder batting, change of weathering and a few little notches that will take no time atall

And the PlanetCricket Award for "Most Ignorant Post" goes to....

I think a lot of people have misunderstood the point of an open beta. Feature requests are out. Bug reports are in.

Does anybody know if I can only play online against people who have also installed this patch?

Online feature has been DISABLED (at this stage) so no.

keeperventer added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

And the PlanetCricket Award for "Most Ignorant Post" goes to....

I think a lot of people have misunderstood the point of an open beta. Feature requests are out. Bug reports are in.

lol! :clap

Theres no need for this comment:And the PlanetCricket Award for "Most Ignorant Post" goes to....

If your out to cause arguments go else where cause i wanna tak about cricket not someone who seems to love to annoy people.
I did say also what a good job they have done.

jamershepp added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

And yes if i beieve they could do the beta patch pretty qick and good success i believe that adding these litte notches may not take to long either.

Theres no need for this comment:And the PlanetCricket Award for "Most Ignorant Post" goes to....

Mate, I know that comment is ever so slightly bordering on personal, it gets annoying reading the same thing all day, and to just put something like "it won't take long," when you don't know is definitely ignorant.

I just wanna ask you, you keep getting people talking to you in a negative way, I've seen it daily, don't you think this might be because of you? Rather than everyone else?

Ive had two people talk to me negatively like out of how many planet cricket members who write in this forum so your deffinately wrong there people will have there opinion and will disagree but theres no need for these comments i dont think, as they do cause arguments its my opinion so they either say i disagree then say what they think instead of other comments like being ignorant if you know what i mean.
And how you have jumped into a convo which has nothing to do with you says something about yourself:D

Does "Feature requests" include things like gameplay tweaks?

Hmmm - it depends what it is. I guess stuff like decreasing the shot power for mis-timed lofted shots is fine, especially considering it's a common want. I'm not the authority on this though - but I do know that TG aren't going to be putting stuff like Tournament Editors in.

So can someone confirm that the Batting will be made harder? can someone also confirm if reducing your batsman's abilities will make batting harder if it is not fixed?

Ive had two people talk to me negatively like out of how many planet cricket members who write in this forum so your deffinately wrong there people will have there opinion and will disagree but theres no need for these comments i dont think, as they do cause arguments its my opinion so they either say i disagree then say what they think instead of other comments like being ignorant if you know what i mean.
And how you have jumped into a convo which has nothing to do with you says something about yourself:D

Any chance we could get a bit more punctuation in these posts? It makes them awfully hard to understand. 285 posts totalling about 8 capital letters, 13 full stops, and maybe the odd mis-placed apostrophe!

So can someone confirm that the Batting will be made harder? can someone also confirm if reducing your batsman's abilities will make batting harder if it is not fixed?

Most of the feedback i have read gives me the impression that batting is easier than pre patch which is not good atall.

jamershepp added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Any chance we could get a bit more punctuation in these posts? It makes them awfully hard to understand. 285 posts totalling about 8 capital letters, 13 full stops, and maybe the odd mis-placed apostrophe!

It was nothing to do with cricket so i didnt bother and well your boring me.

In order:
- no-one apart from TG
- yes it will - I think the biggie is the 'power' stat (if there is one), as it seems a lot easier to score runs very quickly with power hitters like Pietersen and Flintoff.

lazy_chesnut added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

It was nothing to do with cricket so i didnt bother and well your boring me.

Not to do with cricket expressly, but to do with forum usage nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread