AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

Any way you have yor opinions and i respect it and im sorry im not as smart as you lot, But i do find it annoying when people jump into business which isnt theres. And an argument was caused because i said something that i believed but was wrong just wish someone would have corrected me instaed of insulting im just excited.

jamershepp added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Thats what PM's and visitor messages are for if you don't want people to react to your posts. And that has been said before as well.

forget it i give up

This is the sort of sentence that shows you are talking down to a senior member!

Word your sentences carefully mate!

Im trying to get him to understand my opinion i dont know where you got talking down to a member from, you certainly read that wrong or your trying to start a conflict you decide.

im well excited bout the online quitters being punished because they wind me right up and itll teach them a lesson right...

Sorry. I'm pretty happy that they've taken the vast majority of the bugs and squashed them. The thing I'm happiest about is the online quitters look like they may have run out of luck. I've never actually played a game where the creators have listened and responded so quickly. Kudos... kudos.

What a bunch of girls!

Ding Ding Round 2

Handbags at dawn

I suggest you move on too then!:)

And to be on topic; this patch is great and very wonderful and brilliant and hugely lovely! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have just finished my first full test match on the game :) (Never finished one without the patch, gor frustrated).

Australia were looking good at 200-3 or so in their second innings before a huge collapse. I don't really have any new comments so I'll re-iterate the most important ones I've previously mentioned:

- Spinners are too effective, especially when their confidence is high
- Batsman ignore easy singles
- Too many lofted shots
- Fields significantly detract from the game
- Fast bowlers feel useless when the ball is no longer new until reverse swing appears. Give some of the spinners wicket taking ability to the bowlers!
- AI fielders drop too many catches.

Having said that, the game is playable and very enjoyable as it stands. Top work :)

Last edited:
Have just finished my first full test match on the game :) (Never finished one without the patch, gor frustrated).

Australia were looking good at 200-3 or so in their second innings before a huge collapse. I don't really have any new comments so I'll re-iterate the most important ones I've previously mentioned:

- Spinners are too effective, especially when their confidence is high
- Batsman ignore easy singles
- Fields significantly detract from the game
- Fast bowlers feel useless when the ball is no longer new until reverse swing appears. Give some of the spinners wicket taking ability to the bowlers!
- AI fielders drop too many catches.

Having said that, the game is playable and very enjoyable as it stands. Top work :)

Very good, but seems you won pretty easily in the end.

Do people think its worth the ?17 to get this game on PC (runs at reasonably low graphics etc. but plays smooth)? I'm quite tempted by this, or Champ Man 10.

Do people think its worth the ?17 to get this game on PC (runs at reasonably low graphics etc. but plays smooth)? I'm quite tempted by this, or Champ Man 10.

I would definitely get it if you can afford the dosh. You will be very pleased with how playable it has become and remember this is only an open beta patch. Hopefully even more tweaking to come!

Users who are viewing this thread