AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

Do people think its worth the ?17 to get this game on PC (runs at reasonably low graphics etc. but plays smooth)? I'm quite tempted by this, or Champ Man 10.
Now, I'm not qualified to say if this game is worth ?17, I'm a console player so I haven't had the chance to play with it "post bugs." But I can certainly tell you that if you have work/studying to do or maybe you have loved ones/a need to natural light, then do NOT get Champ Man 10!

Simbazz said:
Do people think its worth the ?17 to get this game on PC (runs at reasonably low graphics etc. but plays smooth)? I'm quite tempted by this, or Champ Man 10.

I think it's worth the ?17. Especially with the patch coming.

I've already tried it. Edges carry to the slips and Spinners are treated with respect. Nice work

Quick question lads. All seems to be good with the patch. However is there still the increased aggression once wicket 2 falls and then stops again when wicket 6 falls?

Have already read they don't go mental like before, but do they still up the aggression to a noticeable point?

Or has it been toned down alot?

Quick question lads. All seems to be good with the patch. However is there still the increased aggression once wicket 2 falls and then stops again when wicket 6 falls?

Have already read they don't go mental like before, but do they still up the aggression to a noticeable point?

Or has it been toned down alot?

It has been toned down a lot and longer games are very realsitic from an AI batting perspective. However if you bowl a bad ball it will be clobbered and usually for six which is a bit unrealistic sometimes.

If they hit it now they seem to hit perfectly. I am having consistent games where the runrate is very acceptable and realistic.

My batting is not the strongest so I struggle which doesn't allow me to do the 12 or 15 an over thing which is great because it is more enjoyable and more true to real life.

On playing this beta i have to say it improves the game single player 100%.

GAME ON HARD ENGLAND V AUSTRALIA
on bowling first found it to easy to bowl no balls and catching square of the wicketS is very hard ,
Bowled 87 overs to get australia 413 all out it felt much more like playing test cricket,
I got reverse at 65 overs which was good , but in the middle part off there inning ponting and clarke where impossiable to bowl too, but they where at full confidence.

the ai missed loads of singles , slip catching is very real know,
take away so many no balls i bowled they would of got about 320 :doh

Just started batting found early doors hard to time but then got pretty easy after 20 overs 100 for 3
the ai bowling a little wayward and mediam pacers seem better then the pace attack

overall still much better game know then pre beta
the single player game is know worth playing as well as online :happy

Come on to be fair he only wants new gameplay, new batting physics and the correct boots worn by each players!

Should take no time at all!;)

Ill edit this! Im messing, now chill out and please take the advice as some of your points and feedback are appreciated!

Don't even joke about this, we'll never hear the end of it.

I think in our quest to rid all the batsmen of Owais Shah's running ability we may have to accept them declining the odd single like good old Inzy!

Story of my life: missed too many singles!:) (Maybe I should have offered to buy them a drink first......)

I've had the freeze problem now too, with the patch. There didn't seem to be any way out of it, at least using the old Ctrl+Alt+Del, so in the end I had to restart my computer.

It happened just as my drifting, powerfully spun leg-spin delivery was about to pitch just short of a length to a tail-ender - he looked scared too!

More people getting the freeze now - this is not good. This will hopefully be addressed.

D

Users who are viewing this thread