Achievements/Trophy Discussion

Damn, I want it on wii for the fun of playing a cricket game on wii. I want it on PC to make a story and now I want it on Xbox for the achievements cause they seem so call. The names are quite funny like "If you want something done..." when you get a 10 wicket haul. And also a lot of them are worth heaps of gamerscore. Mind you that makes me sound like an achievement hunter which I can assure you I'm not

PS3 Achievements?

Hello, I see that Xbox360 has achievements which obviously is no surprise as all Xbox games do.

Do you know or think that the Playstation will support trophies for AC09? It shouldn't be to hard to make it possible.

It is more than likely that there will be achievements/trophys for the ps3 m8, probably the same one's as the 360 has.

Hello, I see that Xbox360 has achievements which obviously is no surprise as all Xbox games do.

Do you know or think that the Playstation will support trophies for AC09? It shouldn't be to hard to make it possible.

every PS3 game has trophies from 2009.

PS3 Trophies?

Does anyone have the official trophy list for this game. I can only find the xbox achievements so will they be the same as them?

Same here, i was about to post and ask the guys who have got the ps3 version if they can let us know what trophies are in.

should be some easy trophies...cant wait till it sells in Bangladesh

10 wicket in an innings,

500 runs in an ashes series by one batsman

40 wickets by one bowler

thats tough, unless you do it all on easy

Especially as there is no stat tracking through the series. Gentlemen, start your spreadsheets!

Especially as there is no stat tracking through the series. Gentlemen, start your spreadsheets!

well youve already gotten 7% mate, in one day. Will be interesting to see who gets them all first.

Actually in about 5 days. 3 of them are so easy, just complete the training. Others are quite simple too, getting to 50, 100. 5 wicket haul, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread