Achievements/Trophy Discussion

Any one know if the game has the reebok bat or mrf bat i done all the bating task n unlocked all the kits by that and i was wondering wat bats do the bowling chalenges unclock.

can you unlock Puma Bats?

and is there a way to edit England player's kitbag?

My Top Hat-trick

Tried it with Flintoff loads and only got 2. So put pieterson in and gave the CPU short balls so they could loft em :D

England v Kenya (Easy)

Caught (Slips), Caught (edge of circle) , Caught (edge of circle), Edged on to wickets

Attachments

• tophattrick.JPG
    tophattrick.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 42
Well done, but keep in mind you are probably in for some abuse at your playing on easy against kenya :D

Has anyone ever had a hat-trick in real life tho?

I know I have :banana2

Has anyone ever had a hat-trick in real life tho?

I know I have :banana2

No! Had one chance at it and my club captain fecked it right up, funnily enough it was my mate who was gunna be my hat-trick and he slog sweeped it, top edged it, over the slips, we had a fly slip in (the captain) and he dropped! So unbelievably mad.

OMG. I would be smashing his head in :laugh

My First Wicket was I bowled him. Nice bit of drift and didn't pick the leg ball.

2nd Wicket was a plum LBW. He walked across the line and tried to flick it over the keeper.

Hat-Trick ball was caught by my best friend at 2nd slip after 1st slip fumbled it :doh

I went bloody mental

I finally completed the final legends scenario with the spinners. It was survive 6 overs and score 48 runs. I was focused on the score 48 runs and tried to do it all with 6s.
Once I just played attacking rather than lofted shots it was easy. Got there in 4 overs and blocked the last two out.

I done all the legend mode thing:
getting 10 wickets in a inning and 4 wickets in a row is hard

As i said in another thread, I have completed all achievements in one sitting, 8 online games and the rest playing AI. As a side note the 6, 6's can be achieved easiest in 20/20 match as no balls give you a free hit and these still add to the 6, 6's. I was playing online and hit 9, 6's in a row from one over, his economy from the one bowler was 42 in two overs hence I scored 84 off those two overs.

Still not sure how you won the a 5 match Ashes series as England and as Australia in that time. 10 test matches takes a while.

Users who are viewing this thread