Adjusting Config to make cpu play more aggresively

mikehextall1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok ive searched the forums and ive read the tutorials and ive still no idea how to do it, all i want is to make the cpu bat slightly more aggresively cos at the minute South Africa r 88-5 from 49 overs in a test match, i dont want them blasting hell out of it i just want them to be perhaps 175-5 from 49 overs, a more realistic run rate of 3.30 - 3.50. surely someone knows how to do this??

Lol then obviously you didn't check properly enough,because I posted the solution to this in tutsis thread.You should try tweaking the "CPUReward" under Test Match Hard.Keep increasing it until you find the perfect value....

try this
originally posted by gold can help you to make patches yourself

Attachments

• Config Editor Info.zip
    4 KB · Views: 14
You could've posted the link to where I posted it,but oh well....And Mike,that info in there is written by Zim and Ravi.I just collected all the info and put into 1 document so that I could refer to it while making patches.

But it would be unfair on Zim and Ravi if he thinks we wrote it.But anyway,forget it.Mike,happy editing :drinks

And if you think all this is too tedious,then just read my CPuReward post.Then you wont have to look through that whole document :)

ok thanx guys, im now looking for a stroke direction wheel, any idea where this is???

Wait a sec....I remember a link for this one....just do a search in the forums and look for a thread titled "Stroke Editor Tutorial".There is a link in there...:)

Users who are viewing this thread