Advertising boards and the sound of ball hitting them

terrier20

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After a bit of editing; adding some team emblems etc. in to 'textures' the hoardings around the ground have changed and they no longer make a satisfying noise as the ball hits them :) Obviously I did not intend for this to happen. Can I restore them to how they were yesterday? I think they changed to making a noise and the different companies (chicken etc.) in a patch/update. How do i get these back?

Thanks and best wishes.

Any ideas lads? I've made a right mess of this :D No crashing sound from the boards from my trademark clip through midwicket is a real blow. No sounds for any shots; actually. Help!!

Last edited:
After a bit of editing; adding some team emblems etc. in to 'textures' the hoardings around the ground have changed and they no longer make a satisfying noise as the ball hits them :) Obviously I did not intend for this to happen. Can I restore them to how they were yesterday? I think they changed to making a noise and the different companies (chicken etc.) in a patch/update. How do i get these back?

Thanks and best wishes.

Any ideas lads? I've made a right mess of this :D No crashing sound from the boards from my trademark clip through midwicket is a real blow. No sounds for any shots; actually. Help!!
I think the only option you have is to delete DBC14 game from your - document's/my game's- and then reinstall the DBC14 game,I think that's the only option you have mate.

Good (ish) news. I'm sure all on here have been fretting about this.........

'Chicken' etc. boards and the sound of the ball hitting them, are back in List A games. But not in The Shield. Can anyone do me a favour and confirm if they are 'supposed' to be in The Shield? I'm sure the different boards and sounds of the ball hitting them were in for this competition before I messed about.

Thanks and best wishes.

Good (ish) news. I'm sure all on here have been fretting about this.........

'Chicken' etc. boards and the sound of the ball hitting them, are back in List A games. But not in The Shield. Can anyone do me a favour and confirm if they are 'supposed' to be in The Shield? I'm sure the different boards and sounds of the ball hitting them were in for this competition before I messed about.

Thanks and best wishes.
Yipppeeeeee! :rolleyes :wave

Users who are viewing this thread