Afl- 2007

loving Selwood, Tommahawk and Varcoe for the catters so far this year, and we havent seen Nathan Djekurra yet!

Trav Varcoe sure knows how to celebrate a goal which is good to see, him and Mooney seem to be the only ones who know how to.

Trav Varcoe comes from a local club where i come from he is a great player and so is his brother who is coming up the ranks.

take my word for it. Joel Selwood will be a brilliant player. He has already started brilliantly for the season, but he will be a main midfielder for the Cats this year. Selwood comes from my home town, i have watched him heaps in his child hoood days and last year for the Bendigo Pioneers

Crows only up by 6 points 20 minutes gone in the last quarter. Richmond might be able to make an upset here

Crows get over the line by 9 Points. Not a convincing effort but a win is a win.

Crows get over the line by 9 Points. Not a convincing effort but a win is a win.

Oh certainly, the Crows were really poor tonight. Richmond should of won that match with the Crows shocking play. This is why McLeod is my faviourite player, his effeitentcy tonight was 100%.. Now how good is that :p :)

Joel is certainly the most naturally gifted of the Selwood boys. Isn't there another one coming up in a few years aswell?

Joel is certainly the most naturally gifted of the Selwood boys. Isn't there another one coming up in a few years aswell?

Yep, young Scott is the last Selwood. Should be in the draft either this year or defiently next. He kicked 6 goals for Bendigo Senior last weekend. Just like his brother Joel

Loving Port Adelaide at the moment :)

Going pretty well, just disappointed with the loss last week...Seemed like a pretty weak performance, ball possession does prove to turn a game.

loving geelons young guns at the moment
bartel or gablett for the brownlow!
Yes, with Kerr gone, I reckon Jimmy Bartel will win the Brownlow this year, would have to be polling in almost every game we've played in so far, and can't see him slowing down!

Users who are viewing this thread