Afl 2009

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
You know your teams doing crap when a soccer team (liverpool, aresenal) scores just as many goals as you did this weekend hahaha

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
YAY! Freo one, Pavlich, Hayden, Ibbotson, Mundy, McPharlin and Johnson where all fantastic. We finally have win on the board. Derby next week:D Cant wait to go to that too..

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
0,,6595170,00.jpg

WHAT A WIN!!!! Has to be up there with the best ive ever seen. LOL @ the people who left with like 5 minutes left, i bet they couldnt believe the score when they got home, idiots.

Zaharakis you little beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
The Eagles kicked terrible yesterday, that cost them the match, and so did Toby for tipping them

Roofrom50

International Coach
Too bad for young tobes. I knew the Dockers would cause an upset this weekend

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
OH YES!. 4th row dockers cheersquad you will see a little 13 year old with a freo jumper and a white hat with sunnies on. Im there. going of my nutcase every goal for the last half hour of play. Gee that was a good game.

My bad for tipping em:p

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
i think i heard over the weekend freo have won 4 darbies in a row now. is this right?

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Yeah and correct me if I'm wrong but I think Freo's has won the last eight out of nine matches

M.Di Venuto

Club Cricketer
Despite being a one-eyed Geelong fan I was very relieved to read on the AFL website that Matthew Richardson has no intentions to retire despite his long term injury :)
Is it all over for Richo? - AFL.com.au
Richo says for as long as he can keep up with the kids and his will to play is there, he will continue. Hopefully if Wallace is replaced at the end of the year (which is likely) the new coach does not take this choice away from Richo. Would likely be a riot at Punt Road if Richo was ever sacked though

Users who are viewing this thread