Requests Accepted Aggz' C09 Downloads | Australia Home & Away Kitpack 2014 #705

Status
Not open for further replies.

shubhamkashyap1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dude, you are wrong everywhere. I posted this kit just with you but it has to get approved by mod and its just a coincidence! Also, just see this;
wIzE1.jpg

This is from the ongoing series and as you can see that your Brit Insurance logo is small and lighter and mine is same as this. Also I got placement of adidas logo and Brit Insurance right on both sides. So, I think you need to improve your kit. :) And the new kit even don't have that red thing , I just liked it so I included it. plz give me ashes 2012

shawboy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can You Make the Windsor park stadium,Dominica from the west indies.Replace it Trinidad with it.

imgres

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Just hearing that our moderator Biggs has quit C09 modding due to the 2 games coming up soon. Really sad to hear that, so even I have decided to quit due to lack of activity in this thread and the two games coming up. Just one more farewell stuff and that's it. Thanks for all your feedbacks and comments. Watch out for my last stuff...

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Release it please, it is looking great can you make KXIP kit and Priety Zinta face :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread