Requests Accepted Aggz' C09 Downloads | Australia Home & Away Kitpack 2014 #705

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I promised..

0o5dVou.png

Splash Image inspired by Biggs.

..here comes the new Pakistan kitpack! Again, the Champions Trophy embedded version included. Basically, 3 variations- with Pakistan text, without Pakistan text and with Champions Trophy logo. Design was quite tricky to make but the outcome's good, didn't mind. Learnt a new technique in Photoshop, Biggs know better about it (:p). @Simon, tinkering around the sleeves of the Bangladesh kit so a slight delay but expect it to be released soon. Depsite low comments, the download's been included.

Attachments

• Pakistan 2013.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Love the kit man..I think the "old".........."new" technique works pretty good..btw I didnt understand..."Depsite low comments, the download's been included."

Great Kit again Aggz :clap
Over the weekend I was bored so I made my own Bangladesh version (not nearly as nice as yours ofcoz) but if you want I can send it to u so you can take a look at what I did with the sleeves. I didnt get it spot on but you could use it as a guide maybe. I think I had the right idea, or so I think haha!

Great Kit again Aggz :clap
Over the weekend I was bored so I made my own Bangladesh version (not nearly as nice as yours ofcoz) but if you want I can send it to u so you can take a look at what I did with the sleeves. I didnt get it spot on but you could as it as a guide line maybe coz I think I had the right idea, or so I think haha!

Sure, you can send it. :)

Just a plain question...When will the spartans release(As you didnt provide the download)

Meanwhile understood that you released the Pak kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread