Requests Accepted Aggz' C09 Downloads | Australia Home & Away Kitpack 2014 #705

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here comes the..

attachment.php

..South Africa 2013 revised. First of all, a special thanks to Biggs who took the previews and made the splash image for me. Really appreciate his help. Well, the download just contains the revised shirt which I think is better than the previous one. You'll get to know that yourself actually. The back design, the sides and all. As I said earlier, it's virtually impossible to get the design right but this is probably the most accurate result. Please do not expect a comeback so soon as my game's not working. Anyways, enjoy the download.

Great work!:thumbs

thanks........................................

As I promised..

0o5dVou.png

Splash Image inspired by Biggs.

..here comes the new Pakistan kitpack! Again, the Champions Trophy embedded version included. Basically, 3 variations- with Pakistan text, without Pakistan text and with Champions Trophy logo. Design was quite tricky to make but the outcome's good, didn't mind. Learnt a new technique in Photoshop, Biggs know better about it (:p). @Simon, tinkering around the sleeves of the Bangladesh kit so a slight delay but expect it to be released soon. Depsite low comments, the download's been included.

yawr thanks a lot buddy at times we dont comment but ur work is awsome i was looking for pak kit on forum but just got 2012 kit thanks for providing 2013 kit...........................gr8 work bro...................

amazing patching !!!

hey Some one help me how to add a bat in ashes cricket, I Have Big Editor,Just a little guide.

Great Work Buddy! Please release the stuff you haven't and CAn you make England 2013??

Can you make the new India ODI kit and could you make a updated Test kit pack for all the latest international teams

Last edited:
yawr thanks a lot buddy at times we dont comment but ur work is awsome i was looking for pak kit on forum but just got 2012 kit thanks for providing 2013 kit...........................gr8 work bro...................

Great work on the RSA and PAK kits. Keep it coming. When are you going to release the bangladesh kit?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! That kit will have some quality :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread