AI patch is now ready - Need testers

Thats right Tom, because you have changed the hex values the patch fails to install. It checks for the original hex and replaces only the changes. You will have to install it on the original and then replace the kits. Its a bit of a bother really but I cant see any other way as of now. You may want to wait for the new patch as well its shaping up pretty well.

So AI patches and new kits aren't compatable? (unless you installed the AI patch first) That's pretty serious...

I may also have buggered about with the AI bits of the gob file at some point, but i can't remember. Can you rectify this problem, ravi?

Sure what do you want me to fix. I personally feel you should install the newer version I may come up with in a day. If you wish I can mail you the current version although its a touch unfinished ie not fully tested for ODIs.

I'll see if I can do that, will surely let you know. Tell me this, does your kit replacer add any hex values if the size of the new kits are larger than the ones in the original game.

Ravi, would you be able to tell us how much longer untill the patch is completed?

I think realistically we may see this patch realeased mid of next week.

the kit replacer does not affect any other hex values other than the ones being edited. file sizze remains the same also.

Hi Ravi, i have started testing your version 4 AI patch.
I have only bowled so far in a ODI.
I played as Sri Lanka against Australia on a normal pitch in Melbourne.
The CPU got off to a great start picking the gaps and smashing anything just a fraction bad.
After 10 overs Australia were 1/77.
But it is bad news for the rest of the match, they continued attempting to score at the same rate and whenever the run rate dropped below 7 an over, they made stupid runs and got run out.

In the scorecard (i will post it below this post) you will see that there were 9 run outs!!!

Also there were no edges in the game, not even miss hits untill the no.10 and 11 came in.

Australia ended up being all out for 260 odd.

My suggestion is that you edit the run rate to be like this:
First 10: score at 6 to 7 an over.
10-20 overs: score at 6 an over.
20-30 overs: score at 4.5 to 5 an over.
30-40 overs: score at 5 to 6 an over.
40-50 overs: score at 6 to 7 an over.

I don't know if you can do that or not but please try, because that way they should stay in for longer and still post a decent score.

I will still go and bat my innings, but i don't think that 260 odd is enough, i am confident i will make it.

thanks and please try to fix that up, scorecard wil be posted below

Users who are viewing this thread