AI Patch review comittee thread

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dont post it,just pm it.

EDIT:Hint:Anyone who sends reviews even now(pls send them via pm) is pretty sure to be appointed as review members.Think of the glory :p

Last edited:

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ok Doc i sent a om to you and sid, sid has got my pm i dont know if you have yet

sid_19840

International Coach
Both your reviews have been received and sent to the members concerned.Thank You.We will hopefully be announcing our decisions soon.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
will the patchmaker get the opportunity to read these reviews too ??? and can we get to know who wrote the review just in case........... :whip ...lol

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
vinuatlast said:
will the patchmaker get the opportunity to read these reviews too ??? and can we get to know who wrote the review just in case........... :whip ...lol
Yes of course, it will be a transparent process and all the reviews will be viewable in the download center.
The main objective behind all this is to help members and guests to guide which patch suits their needs and which one is good (As there are tons of AI patches are being created) most of them promise much but fail to live up to the expectations. Also in many patches a long list of features is given and they are more or less the same every time and with every patch. So members get confused and end up getting nothing out of the patch.

I hope this will clear the doubts of most of the members.

Thank you,
cricket doctor (CD) :onpc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread