AK's Graphics(new Lmprd sig, KP,R.pontin,dhoni,gilly wall)-plezzzz reply

new real madrid wallpaper............plezzz post reviews.........by the @ shravi ,,,i just ask for reviews or request coz i am leaving till 27th soo just was tryin to chk if people like my work or not .......coz i keep on posting and just get maximum 1 review or comment per any post ........ it doesnt feel gr8 coz u spend soo much time on making such things and i am just a begginer and no 1 has time to just comment ,,,,,,,i am open to positve or negative critisism as it helps in improving urself.....

by the wway the bkground i used in this walll isnt made by me.........its been made by a guy zohaib on the forum and i really liked it so i used it......i wanted to make it clear because i was banned in the cricket 2005 forum since i usd some other guys stuff in a compilation i made.....

Attachments

• Cool copy.jpg
    Cool copy.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 79
my latest work and i freakin love it......simple but effective.......

Attachments

• lampard copy.jpg
    lampard copy.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 94
NEW henry sig...........tell me how is it????

Attachments

• Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 55
nice BG... then everything else well goes down... i would have rather not used a render on top and the text could be made smaller

yeah like the BG...render doesn't blend in at all...take that out...blend the badge in more...make the text smaller and more clearer...

just 2 days before i leave........if u guys have some request plezzzzzzz post

i guess this will be my last sig...........tell me how it is

Attachments

• Theirry copy.jpg
    Theirry copy.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 39
Background again is good, but you dint take in what i said earlier, the render needs working so that it actually blends in with the BG and the stroke on Henry isnt nice... text should be kept a bit small and without emboss.. anyhow GJ

I love the siggy! Awesome! The text needs to be smaller and the render should be blended in properly as said by Hassi!

hiii guys i am back after a long time...................with a new sig..plezzz chk it out and tell me howz it

Attachments

• new heroes.jpg
    new heroes.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread