All about computers.

R

ricky123

Originally posted by pal@Mar 23 2004, 07:56 AM
Guys, I am a very beginner when it comes to computers and I have a problem. I just installed Zone Lab - firewall freeware edition and I shutdown the computer. The next time I restarted it, I kept getting message popups, like the one I have attached. Everytime I pressed ok, it came back again, but with a different .exe. Please help me....... It keeps saying I don't have enough free memory to operate any programs along with this browser...
:D lol pal u have to configure ur firewall to work with ur softwares

if u write here what type of error u get exatally,then we will be able to help u more.

P

pal

Here is a screenshot of the popup, when you press ok another one pops up but with a different .Ink

P

pal

It says "You cannot upload this type of file" and the picture is .gif.

R

ricky123

Originally posted by pal@Mar 23 2004, 08:27 PM
It says "You cannot upload this type of file" and the picture is .gif.
B) u have to upload it in a free host ,the same way i gave u a link in my forum,
after u upload it just enter the link in ur avtaar,and it is done ,

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I'm planing to upgrade from Windows 98 to Xp.
I want to know whether I'll have to instal all the software and games which I have installed again,since the registry will be erased...or will Xp carry over the registry values? :bow:

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Thanks Andrew.I haven't yet bought it.I'm planing to buy it next week.

N

nikhilverma

I don't ting that win xp will replace win 98 you'll have to remove 98 first ..

But u can backup ur softwares key in the local macing branch and run it in xp

but Be careful coz registry editing can be fatal :thumbs:

N

nikhilverma

Whoa! i didn't know that there is also an upgrade version of win xp

I

indyan

As far as I know there is no special upgrade version.But if u have a previous version of Windows then you should buy an upgrade license which will cost less/
But when you insert the XP cd(not boot from it but while running ur original OS)it will offer an option to upgrade.

Look at the screenshot

Users who are viewing this thread