All teams - progress thread

I shared South Africa with some changes to the kits. Have also shared SA vs India custom team with pink odi kit because it would not share all the kits at once. Download both and copy over the pink odi kit to use.

Last edited:
I have shared Islamabad United and Karachi Kings with updated kits for 2018

pvX2wyC.jpg
jdjQPbT.jpg
As usual awesome stuff bro

North/South series teams shared with kits. Thanks to @Spoobir for logos and the person who uploaded the original teams on the academy

No probs - I shared the North/South teams the other day - good work to you guys getting the logos sorted.

I've also shared loads of other teams lately:

- the 5 Hong Kong T20 Blitz sides (Kowloon Cantons, Hung Hom JD Jaguars, Galaxy Gladiators, HK Island United & City KaiTak - which has been censored for some reason),
- the 6 Pakistan T10 league sides (Kerala Kings, Maratha Arabians, Pakhtoons, Punjabi Legends, Sri Lanka & Bengal Tigers),
- the 3 now obsolete IPL sides (Deccan Chargers, Pune Warriors & Kochi Tuskers),
- the 2 sides from the Cricket All-Stars (Sachins Blasters & Warnes Warriors),
- plus the MCC Championship Squad (2017 & 2018 line ups) & Lashings;

Basically any sides I could think of not already on the community! 95% players as per existing creations by others (thanks) - though I've edited skills of a few a bit and the odd likeness, but all players are defo still linked correctly. Lineups shouldn't be far off.

If anyone fancies a go at any of the logos (& maybe some key sponsors?) then that'd be great - I'm only accessing the game via PS4 so have had to improvise as best I can for logos & kits - some more successfully than others.
Also annoyingly my logo database is full (without any duplicates I think) so I'm having to delete before adding anything new - presume theres no way any future patch will aid this or any other workaround?

Really appreciate the excellent work in this community - inspired me to try to give something back...

No probs - I shared the North/South teams the other day - good work to you guys getting the logos sorted.

- the 5 Hong Kong T20 Blitz sides (Kowloon Cantons, Hung Hom JD Jaguars, Galaxy Gladiators, HK Island United & City KaiTak - which has been censored for some reason),
- the 6 Pakistan T10 league sides (Kerala Kings, Maratha Arabians, Pakhtoons, Punjabi Legends, Sri Lanka & Bengal Tigers),
- the 3 now obsolete IPL sides (Deccan Chargers, Pune Warriors & Kochi Tuskers),

Basically any sides I could think of not already on the community! 95% players as per existing creations by others (thanks) - though I've edited skills of a few a bit and the odd likeness, but all players are defo still linked correctly. Lineups shouldn't be far off.

If anyone fancies a go at any of the logos (& maybe some key sponsors?) then that'd be great - I'm only accessing the game via PS4 so have had to improvise as best I can for logos & kits - some more successfully than others.
Also annoyingly my logo database is full (without any duplicates I think) so I'm having to delete before adding anything new - presume theres no way any future patch will aid this or any other workaround?

Really appreciate the excellent work in this community - inspired me to try to give something back...
I'm glad you made them, I wanted them in DBC17 but with the many issues the academy (logos mostly) had the priority was always proper teams.

I'm glad you made them, I wanted them in DBC17 but with the many issues the academy (logos mostly) had the priority was always proper teams.
Kiko will we be doing the county project again this year? I might be able to help with the squads and bats

Great work again @Spoobir that Bangladesh team looks great. I can't wait to smash them with Andrew Symonds :)

Any plans on a Zimbabwe team to round out the 2005 lot?

If we can get a face maker then absolutely
Kent faces are done, and considering we have only lost players this year then that is just kits and the T.Wells ground. Other counties do not have faces as far as I am aware

Excellent effort mate, Can we please get your username on the academy.

Excellent effort mate, Can we please get your username on the academy.

Hi mate, sure its 'wingers-_78'.

I've been working on the unlinked, uncontracted players in my players database and have shared a few players - such as Andrew Flintoff, Chris Rogers, Geraint Jones, Nathan McCullum, Rob Key, Mike Hussey & Ryan Sidebottom - who were all unlinked on the community when I last looked. I've had a quick go at the faces for Rogers, McCullum & Key as well, otherwise used the best already available. Was thinking I might share a few squads of 'newly linked' players in due course - but might take a while!

Users who are viewing this thread