ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Filler picks

Adelaide: Not sure how I forgot to claim him until now but Jake Weatherald is a simple choice.
Thunder: The Thunder have never had good domestic keepers with one exception: Chris Hartley.

@FlynnR1 has two picks

FlynnR1

School Cricketer
two picks for me

1613814574983.png Jordan Silk is a outstanding player as a batter and a fielder.

1613814673659.png SOK and SoK is coming into the team to partner the GOAT and the quicks.
Post automatically merged:

@NePtuNe Gaming u are up again

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Fawad Ahmed has been amongst the most consistent spinners, playing more matches than any other spinner. He will be a handy addition because the tournament hasnt produced too many great spinners
1. :bat: Shaun Marsh
2. :wkb: Joshua Phillipe
3. :ar: Colin Munro
4. :bat: Mike Hussey
8. :ar: Nathan Coulter-Nile
9. :bwl: Andrew Tye
10. :bwl: Tim Bresnan
11. :bwl: Fawad Ahmed

@Yash.
Post automatically merged:

also @ddrap14, after a few picks, the rest of my squad will be players who have only played for Perth. At that point, is it ok if I pick everyone I want and complete my squad?

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
About 2 or 3. Btw, if that will disturb the structure of the draft, please feel free to say no, I definitely don't mind continuing normally

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
About 2 or 3. Btw, if that will disturb the structure of the draft, please feel free to say no, I definitely don't mind continuing normally
I'm going to say no because there's a twist coming at some point...

To clarify your picks won't be invalid and the structure won't be changing, but there may be a minor player rules change that could have a big impact...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Kevin Pietersen comes into my team. The best ever overseas batsman in the BBL history.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Quick update guys. I've decided I won't sim this as a tournament, because I want to focus on the WT20 sim and then another project after that.
As such, I'm going to discontinue the Adelaide and Thunder teams- four picks is just a bit excessive. So any players there are back available to eligible sides! This may help you given the upcoming twist....

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Ah yes the four picks in a row is back. Heat first, as usual.

First Heat player was one whose star shone short and bright. He was a key reason behind the Heat winning BBL|02, and then retired due to mental health. But he's more known for making his T20 debut while being a spectator. Luke Pomersbach

Secondly, I need a wicketkeeper. Sure there's one BB McCullum but he never kept with the Heat. And with Chris Hartley taken by the thunder, I have one choice, that said he's a good choice and a Heat icon. James Peirson.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Adelaide: They'll have the luxury of choosing between two quality keepers- Carey and Tim Ludeman.

Thunder: With only one frontline bowler, and the best of theirs in players like Fawad and Nannes going quickly, another is needed quite quickly, so I've picked one of the Thunder's longest servants, Gurinder Sandhu

@CagentSquid05

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Been 6 days, think we should move on to the next participant

Users who are viewing this thread