All time Worst Ind-Pak XI

drmony

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
;) After posting Best All time player i am also typing some of my all time worst team from both nation,,,:D

All Time Wost TEST and ODI XI

Wajatulla wasti:rtfl
Sadagopan Ramesh:rtfl
Ramij Raja*
Vinod Kambli:facepalm
Basit Ali
Ajit Agarkar Greatest Allrounder:rtfl
Saba karim Jabardast keeper
Rana Naved
Mohammad Sami
Ashish kapoor
Shoiab Akhtar Present wala

^I think we should make england worst x11 and flintoff should be there.^:laugh
What is this thread all about why we always talk about indvspak nonsense why not there good players rather then failurs.:noway

What a team ramij raza included same as sami and naved to mind you naved was a awesome bowler.

Wrong place mate.This isnt the All time best XI
Yes what a answer mate reps for you.:D

and Mohommad Yousuf, for most overrated subcontinent batsman ever.

no i think hes good. i agree that he is overrated but he is still one of Pakistan's best batsman.

The way you people talk it seems you will say sachin also should be there.
Why not sreesanth and ajantha mendis there.

The way you people talk it seems you will say sachin also should be there.
Why not sreesanth and ajantha mendis there.

Read the thread title slowly word by word ...

ALL TIME WORST INDIA-PAK XI

Binoculars may help you ;) (kidding dont mind)

Harvinder Singh, Mohanti, Ankola, Prasad, RP Singh, VRV Singh, Munaf Patel, ANehra, Chauhan etc. etc.

In other words, all our pace bowlers for the last decade except few like Ishant and Zaheer, are worst. They don't even deserve to carry drinks on the field.:doh

Harvinder Singh, Mohanti, Ankola, Prasad, RP Singh, VRV Singh, Munaf Patel, ANehra, Chauhan etc. etc.

In other words, all our pace bowlers for the last decade except few like Ishant and Zaheer, are worst. They don't even deserve to carry drinks on the field.:doh
Ashish Nehra worst and Ishant better than him? :facepalm

Oi, Prasad was class!

Yes, When he was smashed repeatedly with ease in each and every match by Jayasuriya, Anwar and Gary Kirsten. When spin bowlers bowl in ODIs, batsmen tend to change to cap from helmets, but when Prasad was brought into attack in one of the matches during 30th over, Jayasuriya changed from helmet to cap and stood 2 inches away from the crease, and showed no mercy. I can't forget that match where Prasad was killed literally.

Have Prasad ever looked threatening? :sarcasm As far as I know, 99% of Indian pacers never looked threatening. Srinath, Zaheer and Ishant are the only ones I can remember to be honest for being respected as good pacers. Others are just useless/worthless including Balaji. :p

surendar added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Ashish Nehra worst and Ishant better than him? :facepalm

Just because he was leading wicket taker in WI series, it doesn't mean Nehra is quality. :doh Ishant has struck his bad patch, I am sure, he will get away from it soon. He needed right guidance, thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread