Am I PC's most argumentative member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think I have had the most disputes with people on these forums of all-time:p Ive only been here just over a year but I think Ive had run-ins with just about every bigname...:p

The list is something like this:

Griffo - HATED THIS GUY! Then got his MSN and decided to talk to him for a while, seemed like a good bloke and now he is my MSN metrosexual life friend:p

evertonfan - HATED HIM AS WELL! In just about everythread we bumped heads, but then I realized he was actually alright - think he realized I was a decent Aussie so now its all good.

Andrew Nixon - Hmmm, so many disputes in the Cricket Chat forums and ICC forums its not funny, still dont like him:p

Sohum - Hahahahha! Thought he was a tosser way back in the Cricket Chat forum, but now he is alright (and is a Soakers member;))

Highlander999 - On that infamous day I let loose on him and we had a bitch fight - now good mates again;)

Simbazz - Little scuffles here and there, still think hes an ok American-Pom:p

Manee - Im pretty sure Ive had beef with you as well in the past...

Madman - Hahahaha! That religion thread.. Oh well, still got respect for him.

Sureshot - Hmmm, I remember having heated discussions with you in the Murali throwing thread;)

Hmm, are there anymore I have missed:D

LOL the infamous day. Gotta love it.

But you left out Usy :eek: Or is that going to be the grand finale where you finish him for good :p

I have to agree that you are PC's most argumentative member, but you'll probably dispute with me about that too.:p

I still think your sexy :p YES JORDO I DID POST OUTSIDE BATTRICK

I think its good that your argumentative. Its never good just to let people push you over just because they think they are right (as we have seen over the past few months)

:cheers

definately without a doubt you're the most argumentative member on here. I'm waiting for my turn to argue with you

We've had a Cat-Fight once. That's all, We'll not have them again. Hooper's a good guy.:).:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread