Am I PC's most argumentative member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends, what is ham euphemism for?
It is a euphemism for the thigh or rump which was delicately slaughtered from an innocent pig. Once the thigh or rump is removed, you should take some time to admire the pig's corpse. It really is a thing of beauty. The punctures and slashes are almost... poetic. :)

Not really an euphemism, but I couldn't resist answering your wondrous question. ;)

LOL the infamous day. Gotta love it.

But you left out Usy :eek: Or is that going to be the grand finale where you finish him for good :p
haha sorry/1 yah, usy shoiuld be added to tha list aye?!
I have to agree that you are PC's most argumentative member, but you'll probably dispute with me about that too.:p
HAHAHHAHA! nah, i must agree Manee! You super posting wrongfuil poster
I still think your sexy :p YES JORDO I DID POST OUTSIDE BATTRICK
HAHAHAHHA someone please put ou tthe fire hahahahhaha
No questions asked--this thread title is true. ;)
;) NO wink needed sohim, we no its tru man lol
Sir Pshyco Sexy :D

:p
HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH! RHCP FOR LIFRE@! EVEN BLACK PEOPLE LOVE CHILLI PEPPERS!
I think its good that your argumentative. Its never good just to let people push you over just because they think they are right (as we have seen over the past few months)

:cheers

:@ yeah! you gotta stick up for what u beleive in in tha namean! gilly made a 100 tonight and i was there to see it...
So I guess you want me to have a list as well? What's the cut off point? 100 people?
hmmm 20 is good enough
I've never argued with anyone. Pure angel me. :)
hahaha turn it up pommy geeezwer!
definately without a doubt you're the most argumentative member on here. I'm waiting for my turn to argue with you
;) start and ill finish!!!

i love a bicker, its 12:12A, AMD my mater is a baaaaaaaaaartender!@ t[ain homoe!
Dont be on air -- get back to earth :p

I never have and never could argue with you Hooper!

:D

We've had a Cat-Fight once. That's all, We'll not have them again. Hooper's a good guy.:).:D.

Not sure about the question asked in the OP, but isn't "most argumentative" the same as bitchiest?

Do you enjoy ham?

It is a euphemism for the thigh or rump which was delicately slaughtered from an innocent pig. Once the thigh or rump is removed, you should take some time to admire the pig's corpse. It really is a thing of beauty. The punctures and slashes are almost... poetic. :)

Not really an euphemism, but I couldn't resist answering your wondrous question. ;)

H-Hannibal?

But you left out Usy :eek: Or is that going to be the grand finale where you finish him for good :p
I have to agree that you are PC's most argumentative member, but you'll probably dispute with me about that too.:p
I still think your sexy :p YES JORDO I DID POST OUTSIDE BATTRICK
No questions asked--this thread title is true. ;)
Sir Pshyco Sexy :D

HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH! RHCP FOR LIFRE@! EVEN BLACK PEOPLE LOVE CHILLI PEPPERS!
I think its good that your argumentative. Its never good just to let people push you over just because they think they are right (as we have seen over the past few months)

:cheers
gagaag yteag im noi aussue pushover!1 faerk sorrry its 12:!412 and im, gooooona srry ig its ferleteted
:@ yeah! you gotta stick up for what u beleive in in tha namean! gilly made a 100 tonight and i was there to see it...
So I guess you want me to have a list as well? What's the cut off point? 100 people?

yes please
hmmm 20 is good enough
I've never argued with anyone. Pure angel me. :)

definately without a doubt you're the most argumentative member on here. I'm waiting for my turn to argue with you

i love a bicker, its 12:12A, AMD my mater is a baaaaaaaaaartender!@ t[ain homoe!
Dont be on air -- get back to earth :p
ERRR
I never have and never could argue with you Hooper!

:D
BATATTRICK! i betvchya
We've had a Cat-Fight once. That's all, We'll not have them again. Hooper's a good guy.:).:D.
;) i love you
Not sure about the question asked in the OP, but isn't "most argumentative" the same as bitchiest?
Do you enjoy ham?
NO! bacon!!!!

stop bneiing smart@

H-Hannibal?

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:

hmmm 20 is good enough

gagaag yteag im noi aussue pushover!1 faerk sorrry its 12:!412 and im, gooooona srry ig its ferleteted

yes please
hmmm 20 is good enough

ERRR

BATATTRICK! i betvchya

;) i love you

NO! bacon!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

er..........ok then

Not most argumentative but most active for sure. Wonder what would happen if you were to retire.

If he did then planet cricket would be a much quieter place. Probably slow down in posts aswell

Yes, when you're not higher than than a kite.

At least when you get in a bitch fit, I know what the hell you are talking about which, is more than I can say for a very few members here.

Looking at your pevious post, I retract my comment about you making sense.

yes, this biatch ain' show'n me respect, like a average PC members.

fello' what goes round comes round.

shii?

Nas > pac

Last edited:
nah, he is just annoying..

Hooper is, but shows little respect.

Hooper, what the hell was that previous post about?

What separates you from the brigade of biased Aussie supporters is that you usually have substance to your argument, apart from the strong foundation of bias. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread