IPL Am i the only one getting bored already ?

Robelinda

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Mongoose is nothing that new, its perfectly within the laws of the game. But, not many people seem to know the laws of the game sometimes around here. :doh

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Join the club. I stayed up a bit to watch some of RR v KKR last night and after about a half an hour I was bored tbh and I remember seeing on the TV, 'Match 12' or whatever and thinking to myself, '████, there's like 50 more games of this, excessive much?'

Biggy added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I also love (:sarcasm) the fact that now a catch is sponsored by karbonn something and when some RR bloke dropped one the commentator actually said 'oh he's missed out on a karbonn ... catch there'. What's next? The McDonald's run out, or the Nokia single

naresh091

International Cricketer
Join the club. I stayed up a bit to watch some of RR v KKR last night and after about a half an hour I was bored tbh and I remember seeing on the TV, 'Match 12' or whatever and thinking to myself, '████, there's like 50 more games of this, excessive much?'
I'm not trying to convince you to watch the IPL,but tbh yesterday's game would have been boring even for the die hard fans of IPL.Its common in every tournament to have some boring games here and there.So far most of the games this season have been pretty interesting.

P

pcfan123

The Toyota front foot drive into the CocaCola covers for a Sahara Corp boundary, uh oh here comes the rain which is brought to you by Mastercard, time to bring out the Dilmah Tea pitch cover.

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^
lol

I love you Jiten (no homo). Great first post

King Cricket

International Coach
Bar the KKR matches, I haven't followed Mr Modi's tournament this year. I might stop following it for good very soon, if the other teams continue to crush Kolkata.

Last edited:

Brook

Club Captain
Tell me one tournament, in any sport, where there aren't boring games.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
I also love (:sarcasm) the fact that now a catch is sponsored by karbonn something and when some RR bloke dropped one the commentator actually said 'oh he's missed out on a karbonn ... catch there'. What's next? The McDonald's run out, or the Nokia single
:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl
And I remember the commentator saying that. It was probably Hogg. That dumb tool :facepalm

The Toyota front foot drive into the CocaCola covers for a Sahara Corp boundary, uh oh here comes the rain which is brought to you by Mastercard, time to bring out the Dilmah Tea pitch cover.
Dilmah is Sri Lankan. Rest all was perfect :laugh

Tell me one tournament, in any sport, where there aren't boring games.
There is no sport without boring games. Each sport has a few ones here and there.

Today's game 2 was EPIC.
:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

The last time a T20 got this close was the 2007 T20 World Cup, India vs Pakistan, which India won by the bowl-out.

What a match it was today. I loved it and so did the Indian fans.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
TBH, today's match wasn't all that great. Until the last 2 overs, it was stupidly one sided. It wasn't close at all. Chennai made it close. 38 overs of the match weren't all that exciting. I'm not bored of the IPL, just saying that today's match is a little over-hyped.

Gurjot95

National Board President
TBH, today's match wasn't all that great. Until the last 2 overs, it was stupidly one sided. It wasn't close at all. Chennai made it close. 38 overs of the match weren't all that exciting. I'm not bored of the IPL, just saying that today's match is a little over-hyped.
That's why I love low scoring games rather than high scoring one. One brilliant over can change the game. Isn't that is what exciting about T20? yesterday, match was best of IPL so far. If it was one sided match then they should have won easily. I agree last 2 overs makes it exciting but that's all it takes to become exciting match. So that's stupid to say this match wasn't exciting.

I will prefer low scoring games any day than high scoring one.

Users who are viewing this thread