surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Your alive Suren :happy You had dropped of the edge of the planet. Good to see you again mate and it sucks that your week actually was worse than my day. Do you have any holidays coming up? You deserve at least a week off. That or a massive pay rise :)

No holidays till August atleast. :( And no pay rise too. Since it's just my first year of work, I don't get either of these chances. Junior level in work experience. Indian MNC's(Multinational corporation companies) here generally work like this.If you take international companies like Google or microsoft, they have their employee sitting in office for 2-3 days continuously :p

And ya, Thanks Tom for warm greetings :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
thats why they paying huge amount

Well for freshers, average salary which they get is 3Lakhs per year here in Indian MNCs. So I don't think it's equal to international companies(Google or Yahoo or Microsoft) where they get around 10-12 lakhs per year. The hours of working in both the levels are almost identical though. So it's not a huge pay which you think.

Highlander999

ICC President
Typical scotish teacher?

Aye ;)

Speak for yourself, West Lothian boy.

HAHA. I can't really reply to that :p

No holidays till August atleast. :( And no pay rise too. Since it's just my first year of work, I don't get either of these chances. Junior level in work experience. Indian MNC's(Multinational corporation companies) here generally work like this.If you take international companies like Google or microsoft, they have their employee sitting in office for 2-3 days continuously :p

And ya, Thanks Tom for warm greetings :)

Well for freshers, average salary which they get is 3Lakhs per year here in Indian MNCs. So I don't think it's equal to international companies(Google or Yahoo or Microsoft) where they get around 10-12 lakhs per year. The hours of working in both the levels are almost identical though. So it's not a huge pay which you think.

Wow life is a bitch. I might become a tecaher. A nice easy job, I think would suit me ;)

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I agree with alot of people here that you have to expirence bad days like youts to have the good. Unfortunately I never seem to have any good. I never said but my GF that i mentioned dumped my because this other lad that she liked asked her out and she said yes dumping me. We didn't last very long only bout a month in all. Anybody watch skins? well I similar to Sid off that exept for looks and that. I don't have alot of look with women but unlike Sid I don't have my Cassie who likes me when I don't like her but grow to. My lifes like Tom's day repeatedly over. Quite shitty to be honest. maybe it's got something to do with that mirror I smashed when I was younger. Likily I have the odd good day every now and then. Oh and if I talked absolute rubbish it's because I'm pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread