An absolute bad day

No it would be perfect if it was perfect because if it wasnt perfect then it may be boring. ;)

I don't agree. If everything is life was easy and you never had to overcome adversity then every triumph you had would feel empty. Setbacks and bad days are what make you stronger because you learn from them.
In this case probably best for Tom not to dwell on it, get very drunk and then move on. :)

I don't agree. If everything is life was easy and you never had to overcome adversity then every triumph you had would feel empty. Setbacks and bad days are what make you stronger because you learn from them.
In this case probably best for Tom not to dwell on it, get very drunk and then move on. :)

Talking of drunk how come you aren't hung-over? I'm not because I was feeling sorry for myself and instead stayed at home watching the World's Greatest Cop Chases. I was also avoiding my gf (I'm such a coward)

Actually if it was perfect you might want to do work some days and for that particular person going to work every day at 9AM might be perfect.;)

Hmmm, Infact I had the entire last week horrible :mad: These IT companies are meant for ruining us is what I feel now. Pressure..pressure..pressure... and more pressure. 15-17 hours of work through out the last week... Imagine how horrible it would be to eat dinner at morning 2am or 3am after coming home from office and then having 5 hrs sleep and once again getting back to office in morning.

I think Tom, as you move up & up in levels of life, the things would be challenging and would look very tough. Either we should be patient for our day to strike or we should be intelligent enough to tackle the situation.

Best thing is, rather than thinking again and again over that bad memories, lets move ahead towards achieving good things. :)

Setbacks and bad days are what make you stronger because you learn from them.

This is one thing which I myself personally realized it in last few months. Every bad moment makes a ladder for us towards a good moment ;)

Hmmm, Infact I had the entire last week horrible :mad: These IT companies are meant for ruining us is what I feel now. Pressure..pressure..pressure... and more pressure. 15-17 hours of work through out the last week... Imagine how horrible it would be to eat dinner at morning 2am or 3am after coming home from office and then having 5 hrs sleep and once again getting back to office in morning.

I think Tom, as you move up & up in levels of life, the things would be challenging and would look very tough. Either we should be patient for our day to strike or we should be intelligent enough to tackle the situation.

Best thing is, rather than thinking again and again over that bad memories, lets move ahead towards achieving good things. :)

Your alive Suren :happy You had dropped of the edge of the planet. Good to see you again mate and it sucks that your week actually was worse than my day. Do you have any holidays coming up? You deserve at least a week off. That or a massive pay rise :)

When i was was doing Hotel Managemnet, during my industrial training i used to attend from morning 7am to 2am :mad: :mad: just imagine this torture . After continuing it for 4 months, i finally decided enough is enough . If i continue this torture another day i will die for sure . I then left it creating some quarrel and few :boxing

And for the ITs, yes they own each and single employees who works under them, thats why they paying huge amount ;) if you cannot satisfy their needs or wants, the very next day you will receive Pink Slip :(

Users who are viewing this thread