An Apology

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Also Duded, this seems a little hypocritical all this anti spam stuff. Especially considering you've just opened this thread which essentially has no aim other than to dig sutbly at others, thus fuelling more spam.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Also Duded, this seems a little hypocritical all this anti spam stuff. Especially considering you've just opened this thread which essentially has no aim other than to dig sutbly at others, thus fuelling more spam.

Duded opened this thread to say, in a cushioned up way, that the spammers are ruining the forums.

And his "Subtle digs," could be clearer, but then again, you only need to look at a thread which has gone from 10 posts to 70 and know whos behind it, and know it'll be off topic.

And to add, its happening every night now, loads of threads, ruining enjoyment for not just me im sure. You'll probably argue that if i dont like it i can go elsewhere, but somehow, why should i?

Animator!

School Cricketer
You shouldn't. There is a spam element I agree, and in the right manner it can be a good asset to a website, but Duded seems to want this massive crackdown, all it'll lead to is people not enjoying the website. He's come across with the attitude that anything non cricket and anything that's not bang on the threads title with relevance has no place.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
No he hasnt at all.

I was a massive crackdown on spam, as anyone who was here a year ago, it was probably the beginning of the spam era, which has esculated to this, and it'll get worse! If you saw it back in 06 then you'd know, we had a fun enjoyable forum without an element of real spam.

The superthread closure has increased it, but the shout box has come into place, why cant you guys use that? It saves me having to read crap, which is all it is.

Oh, and how can spam be a good asset to a website? It cant, simple! Spam is crap, spam is useless, thats why its called spam.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You shouldn't. There is a spam element I agree, and in the right manner it can be a good asset to a website, but Duded seems to want this massive crackdown, all it'll lead to is people not enjoying the website. He's come across with the attitude that anything non cricket and anything that's not bang on the threads title with relevance has no place.

Yeah, not going to happen.
We're in between cricket games and I don't think the members we have currently are any worse or better than ones we've had in the past. Either way I can't see that this thread serves any purpose by staying open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread