An Explanation of vBookie (and a few tips for the new member)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't know if I forgot but it seems I got 60,000 as well from somewhere. Admins might just have been way generous today? Or it was you Mark?

P

pcfan123

Nah not sure, some other events might have been settled though that you forgot betting on.

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I got another 10000 today. Who's giving me the money?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
On another point:

TBH I think the NZ TAB system works better.

If you win you just times your bet by what ever the odds are, and you get that much back.

E.g. I put $5 on NZ winning at $1.50, and they win, you simply go 5 * 1.5 and you win $7.50 back.

I just personally find that a lot easier than having all this 5/1 odds and stuff, where you have to add on what you bet etc.
Everything at the NZ TAB is greater than $1.00, and it's based in dollars not in fractions, so like $2.20 or $5.00, not 11/5, you probably get my point but those are just my thoughts.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
I definately agree, it's a lot less confusing.

P

pcfan123

On another point:

TBH I think the NZ TAB system works better.

If you win you just times your bet by what ever the odds are, and you get that much back.

E.g. I put $5 on NZ winning at $1.50, and they win, you simply go 5 * 1.5 and you win $7.50 back.

I just personally find that a lot easier than having all this 5/1 odds and stuff, where you have to add on what you bet etc.
Everything at the NZ TAB is greater than $1.00, and it's based in dollars not in fractions, so like $2.20 or $5.00, not 11/5, you probably get my point but those are just my thoughts.

You are aware that the decimal odds are shown right next to the fractional ones right!

Mark added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

sMhqU.png

Pranav

ICC Board Member
You just have to add 1 to those decimal points and multiply it with your bet to find out your winnings.

eg: If you bet 4k vCash on Australia at 1.2, add 1 to 1.2. That makes it 2.2. Now multiply it with 4k = 8800 (your winnings)

-D-S-B-

International Coach
You just have to add 1 to those decimal points and multiply it with your bet to find out your winnings.
Exactly, but wouldn't it be easier if the 1 was already there? ;)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can go here to view the settled bets that you have bet on. It doesn't show what you currently have bets on though I don't think.

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Actually it shows ones that are still open too :)

Users who are viewing this thread