An interesting interview of Shoaib Malik after TT final.

As you have brought this topic here.Do u know what he did to her?He betrayed her.He is single now.Search on the net you will know what kind of man he is and what he did to that Hyderabaadi girl.They married on the telephone in 2005.And his wife got pregnant and sadly aborted and ever since that he left her.

I dont know about the pregnancy but its true the relationship is over as Malik's mom was not happy with the marriage :( u know Momma's boy cant refuse his Mom :p Maliks's wife name is Maha or something like that, they met in Dubai during match in Sharjah as far i remember

You havent met any non pakistani or non muslim fan so?It doesnt mean that there are not any non pakistani fans supporting pakistan.They dont have to show their face to you in order to prove that.

Fair enough, Malik should have said: "I thank all Pakistan fans", but he didn't, get over it!

There are millions of christians living in pakistan.Yousuf was previously christian.Danish is hindu.It means he wasnt supporting pakistan?

No, it doesn't. If you understood what I said, that comment would not have been made by you as it has nothing to do with anything.

So far this thread is ok but can I remind you all of the PC rules with regards to religion etc and for us all to respect the views of others.

Also, if you want to bring up potentially libellous, please try to provide a credible source.

Last edited:
As you have brought this topic here.Do u know what he did to her?He betrayed her.He is single now.Search on the net you will know what kind of man he is and what he did to that Hyderabaadi girl.They married on the telephone in 2005.And his wife got pregnant and sadly aborted and ever since that he left her.

oh thats sick, that would explain a bit...

come on guys please don't bring up personal stuff about him
because it got nothing to with this topic.

sohaib malik is representing pakistan not muslims all over the world...

he shud have said sorry pakistani's ..i cudnt win the cup...

sohaib malik is representing pakistan not muslims all over the world...

he shud have said sorry pakistani's ..i cudnt win the cup...

Exactly mate, when a person represents the whole country he should never ever side with one particular religion :rolleyes: Imagine if south african captain thanks all the whities after a tournament win

Exactly mate, when a person represents the whole country he should never ever side with one particular religion :rolleyes: Imagine if south african captain thanks all the whities after a tournament win

U know what mate...I think that all he wanted to say was thanks to all the pakistani fans and not to just the muslims.He is a muslim so he said that. U guys don't even know him and u are saying stuff about his wife and him.What if none of this is true?U cant just go blaming him for something that maybe he did not do.Does anybody know this so called wife of his?why desnt she come out and say any of this?
Shoaib is a great guy n a great cricketer n i luv him for that n i tink u all should too...other than blamin him..

U know what mate...I think that all he wanted to say was thanks to all the pakistani fans and not to just the muslims.He is a muslim so he said that. U guys don't even know him and u are saying stuff about his wife and him.What if none of this is true?U cant just go blaming him for something that maybe he did not do.Does anybody know this so called wife of his?why desnt she come out and say any of this?
Shoaib is a great guy n a great cricketer n i luv him for that n i tink u all should too...other than blamin him..

Hay Great First post there
and I totally agree with you people should just leave him alone :rolleyes:

Do you know him personally?

well just like you think he is a bad person, he thinks he is a good one.

Last warning to stay on topic, no personal attacks and if you want to post allegations make sure you have a reliable and creditable source.

ok quote me when did I say anything about his wife:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread