No Requests AngryPixel's Crazy Download Zone-Index Updated[Hardcore patch readme]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally i have managed to edit the teams name in:banana2 Here is a preview. I changed Australia to Bustralia :p This means we could finally have a better IPL Patch. I release a final version with correct ipl team names assigned along with the roster. So be patient.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great attempt mate on Kieswetters's. I can't believe that's the first face you have made for AC09. Blending is perfect. Would like to see some more faces for Ac09 from you. Keep it up. :)

Call me prodigy :p

Anyway, if you wish any face then please provide a good pic. Its a pain in ass to search for the right pic. Blending is just piece of cake for me. Easier than searching pics

If you are looking for hq player portraits search for the portraits on getty images or cricinfo. Let me know if you have trouble in finding any players hq portraits. :)

Couldn't find a quality portrait of sachin... It would be nice if you could post the hq images of Sachin,Sehwag,Raina,Zaheer Dhoni... Then i would create a nice little facepack for indian team:happy

I think i have to use names like Mumbai,Bangalore etc instead of Mumbai Indians, Royal Challenger Bangalore. Because the full names are not coming properly in the game due to length restriction. Thus Mumbai indians is coming as Mumbai Ind

Nope.
None of them are correct. Raina,Sehwag and dhoni are smiling. I need passive face with no expression. Zaheer pic is from an angle and sachin has a smirk. His pic aslso has flash reflecting of his face.

Thanks anyways

That's the most hardest part of face making. You will need to match the Sachin's face colour with the neck colour of the texture you will be using for his face. As far as players smiles are concern. Use healing brush tool to remove their smile. You would need to move Zaheer's face a bit so that it fits properly with the texture when you make his face.

Problem with most of the pics is the flash of the camera reflecting off their skin. It is almost impossible to remove the shine. The guys who made the sachin's face in other thread has a nice pic of sachin. His face is aligned nicely. Only problem is that he didn't do the blending properly.. IF he give me the psd file to work with then i might make it better coz i'm good with blending

I am not advertising my thread just giving Angrypixel a idea of what he can do with that portrait of Sachin. Sorry AngryPixel if you think I am advertising my thread. Have a look at the Sachin face I have made.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1893705-post33.html

I just played around with hue saturation and brightness and contrast and came up with that face of Sachin. It took me hours to get the face right. Give it a try and I am sure you will come up with something good. :)

I am not advertising my thread just giving Angrypixel a idea of what he can do with that portrait of Sachin. Sorry AngryPixel if you think I am advertising my thread. Have a look at the Sachin face I have made.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1893705-post33.html

I just played around with hue saturation and brightness and contrast and came up with that face of Sachin. It took me hours to get the face right. Give it a try and I am sure you will come up with something good. :)

I never said you were advertising anything aditya;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread