Annoucements - Online Knockout Tournament

R

Rangeela

It?s time to hit the practice nets. We have launched a website for online knockout tournament. Make sure you give it a visit and check out the schedules, rules and etc.
http://blc.sports-gaming.com/c2002tournament

All participants please create their team squad (ctm.file) consists of 11 players and email them to me at [email protected]. I will upload it on the website for a download.

Final teams are required by 22nd March.

Thank you

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hang on, the online web site looks suspiciously like my Online World Cup website :but///: 00Wow :;):

No seriously Rangeela, all the best with hosting the tournament. As rival tournaments have demonstrated, you need a properly structured event to succeed, otherwise you have chaos, confusion and failure :;):

Finally, [b:post_uid0]COME ON ENGLAND[/b:post_uid0]

Oh great ,we don't play a game in the Online World Cup, and now we don't even enter this tournement :(

R

Rangeela

Hi Zim,

Thx for the best wishes. And definetely not trying to take any credit. The tournament you and shailesh hosted was a superb success and I was inspired by it. Infact you guys deserves all the credit and I am just following your foot steps to become one of you guys but I know I can't. But trying doesn't hurt.

A

amber22

The squad for Indian team will be given by Undertaker I suppose ???

T20

Panel of Selectors
good luck Rangeela..and to all teams.

Zim, England played a qualifying match but they lost to Kenya.. :P :D

K

killa_stiky2002

Zim, England played a qualifying match but they lost to Kenya..
That IS quite possible...LOL

Message/Request/Plee for Rangeela:
I'm quite excited, but I have one question. Does the .CTM have to consist of the same line-ups for ODI1 and ODI2 or it could be different? If you have downloaded my West Indies Patch, [u:post_uid0]I will be using the .ctm file in that patch[/u:post_uid0].(because I made it)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
good luck Rangeela..and to all teams.

Zim, England played a qualifying match but they lost to Kenya.. :P :D

but..but...but..... :o

LOL :h:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Hi Zim,

Thx for the best wishes. And definetely not trying to take any credit. The tournament you and shailesh hosted was a superb success and I was inspired by it.

Nah,I was only joking rangeela. As I said, you are right to have a proper structure as it gives you the best chance of successfully completing the tournament which is what you deserve :)

Infact you guys deserves all the credit and I am just following your foot steps to become one of you guys but I know I can't. But trying doesn't hurt.

Mate, if you were to become like me you would be supporting Worcestershire and England. and I wouldn't wish that on anybody :;):

Hussain

School Cricketer
Rangeela I emailed you my team ctm file. Can you confirm did you receive it?

U

UnderTaker

[color=#000000:post_uid14]amber

u can decide the indian team and send it to to rangeela. also send me a copy.

thanx
UnderTaker[/color]

A

amber22

Hey Undertaker,
As I am too busy these days and will remain for 2 more days you can mail that .ctm file to Rangeela and to me

R

Rangeela

I have received the teams ctm files and still waiting a file from India and South Africa
thx

R

Rangeela

Teams,

The toss and pitch type has been posted under fixture section for 1st round matches. Team winning the toss must post their entry on blc online forums under their match section. May the best team win?.good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread