Annoucements - Online Knockout Tournament

R

Rangeela

In previous online tournament, we had experienced more fun when players post their inning interim updates and took screenshots of taking wickets, stats, celebrating century, and etc. I would encourage all participants to do the same to make tournament interesting. And of course this is not a requirement but request is attempt to make tournament exciting.

Also this time around we are experimenting capturing videos and highlights of the inning. If anyone is interesting to make a video of their inning or need any help on capturing video, please feel free to contact me. Thanks to Amber who has volunteer to upload the video clips on his website for viewing.

R

Rangeela

The teams ctm files has been uploaded to the Knockout website.

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I tried to create a video with hypercam, but the video seems to be black with no pictures.

K

killa_stiky2002

can TMPEG convert to MPEG-2 formart??
where did you get it?

R

Rangeela

The toss and pitch type has been posted for semi finals matches.
thx

R

Rangeela

The wait is over. 2 teams has qualified for finals. India, the team which are known for best batting lineup in the world and Kenya, the team who has shocked the world by their performance and proven to the world that they are one of the best team also. Who will win the final? Only time will tell ... May the best team wins.

K

killa_stiky2002

After Kenya's performance in the semi's it's clear who are the chapions.
I was SOOO shocked that Rangeela lost a wicket.
Dude, can you PLEASE make a Hard batting tutorial

R

Rangeela

I am in process of making a good tutorials for all members.
The tutorial will have tips and tricks for hard batting in ODIs
Hopefully i will have it by within a week or so......

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a patch coming out soon, that might (I said might) make batting slightly harder (maybe even for rangeela,... but maybe not :;):)

The patch includes new default fields to replace the terrible existing ones, and should make scoring runs in ODI's more challenging. Look out for an announcement in the next few days............ :)

Users who are viewing this thread