Announcements

R

Rangeela

It?s time to hit the practice nets. The tournament will begin this week. I have received all team ctm files and uploaded to the website for download. I would encourage everyone to read the rules of the tournament very carefully specially the points rules. There will be a bonus point awarded to the team if they fulfill the requirements. I will announce the toss and pitch type 2 days prior to the match on Planet Cricket forums. If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to PM me or you can email me at [email protected].

I wish everyone a very best of luck.
and do visit the website for all the rules, fixtures, stats, and etc.

http://blc.sports-gaming.com/c2002tournament

Thank You

Rangeela

R

Rangeela

The toss and pitch type has been posted for New Zealand vs Australia and Pakistan vs South Africa matches.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I would like to bat 2nd seeing it's a wet pitch.

Thanx
Auwais

R

Rangeela

South Africa team ctm file is been updated to the site. Please use the updated file. Thank you.

R

Rangeela

1 bonus point will be awarded to the team who will email or post their inning SCORECARD, BATTING STATS, BOWLING FIGURES, and END OF INNING/MATCH SUMMARY screenshots.

team batting first must email or post the end of inning screenshot and team batting second must email or post the match summary screenshot along with others screenshots to earn a bonus points.

Thx
Rangeela

U

UnderTaker

plz mail the SCORECARD,BOWLING FIGURES, and END OF INNING/MATCH SUMMARY screenshots to [email protected] 'coz it 'll help me to update the stats...

thank u

T20

Panel of Selectors
why don't you guys post some screenshots of action during the match? :huh: makes more interesting to follow a game.. :rolleyes:

S

sonic

yer, shailesh..i'd LOVE to see some run outs and dodgy lbw decisions given...c'mon guys we want to see stumps uprooted in all directions, that would be really great :D

thanks
sonic

:band:

T20

Panel of Selectors
and some 'crashes' from kar_ind's matches.. :lol: :lol: :velho:

S

sonic

:lol: he really MUST sort his problem out :D I've never seen screenshots quite like it, I mean I thought mine were comical, until I saw his with fielders and umpires lying ontop of each other...man, that guys a funny dude, perhaps he shouldn't sort his problem out, cos then we'll have nothing to laugh about :blink: :D

thanks
sonic

:throw: ...LOL :lol:

R

Rangeela

New Zealand vs Australia match result has been updated to the site.

Thx
Rangeela

R

Rangeela

Pakistan vs South Africa match result has been posted

The toss and pitch type has been posted for Australia vs South Africa and Pakistan vs New Zealand matches.

R

Rangeela

Australia team ctm file has been updated. Please use the updated file. Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread